Page 21 of 393 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Hi I've never posted so hopefully I'm doing this correctly, I'm stuck on Scorched Search where I am apparently searching the Glummerwood trail and Lila is suppose to drop but I've been going on that adventure many many times seems like 8 times until I ran out of fairie jars and it is taking me forever to get enough fairie jars to go back on the adventure. I'm wondering if there is a glitch as I have Azelea in my inventory but not Lila and once I get enough fairie jars if I don't get Lila next time it's going to take several weeks just to get enough fairie jars to try again. Is everyone waiting so long to complete this goal? I have screenshots Attachment 31949
    I am sorry but it can take quiet a few adventures before Lila shows up! This is a tough one!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

To build the jousting arena I need to craft a horse statue but there isn't one to craft only a unicorn statue. Is that what I need to craft? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    In my storybook I have now "Evil Queen Showdown".
    It says "Beat the Evil Queen !" and send me with the "Go" to the Glimmergate.
    But nothing happens when I go to the Glimmergate, I tried when it's open and when it's closed.
    What to do ?

I'm at level 41 and have the Day Glimmer Sword.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    In my storybook I have now "Evil Queen Showdown".
    It says "Beat the Evil Queen !" and send me with the "Go" to the Glimmergate.
    But nothing happens when I go to the Glimmergate, I tried when it's open and when it's closed.
    What to do ?
    Make sure you've no other monsters on your board. At this point, when you collect from the glimmergate, Greselda will appear. She is considered a monster, hence why you need to have a clear board. You get to treat her like a beastie and whack her 99 times.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SW ! I didn't know she is considered as a monster !
    Of course I have a little so cute monster : I keep a raccoon since the end of the previous adventure.

Wel, I have to say goodbye to my new pet if I want to go further :-(

Quote Originally Posted by mannjo View Post
    To build the jousting arena I need to craft a horse statue but there isn't one to craft only a unicorn statue. Is that what I need to craft? Thanks
    You cannot craft it until you have completed the previous goals. The horse statues don't come up until you have completed the market and neighbour visits.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....els-4-amp-5%29

Thank you SW ! I didn't know she is considered as a monster !
    Of course I have a little so cute monster : I keep a raccoon since the end of the previous adventure.

Wel, I have to say goodbye to my new pet if I want to go further :-(
    Yes, I figured that you had another monster on your board - you'll notice Greselda is in a red dress too and after she turns 'good', her clothes change. I agree, the raccoons are too cute! The dialogue in this part of the story is so good! I've written some material about it which I'll get around to posting at some stage (a job I said I'd work on from earlier in the year).

or, get Greselda out of the way, and then chop a tree before the event ends tomorrow (?) and try and get another raccoon.

After upgrade to castle story 1.5.0.6g on Android No sound effects can be heard. I have turned off music and sound options then switched back on but no change. Game has been closed and opened several times since. I also can't see images sent in messages anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    or, get Greselda out of the way, and then chop a tree before the event ends tomorrow (?) and try and get another raccoon.
    Yes ! I did it ;-)
    Griselda is gone, and my cute Raccoon is now back !!
    Thanks again, I'm happy ;-)
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 06-29-16 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Yes ! I did it ;-)
    Griselda is gone, and my cute Raccoon is now back !!
    Thanks again, I'm happy ;-)
    Now that's a woohoo!