Page 209 of 394 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliciaj8 View Post
    How can you earn more Mermaid scales and quicker besides the ponds? It's so hard to stock up :-(
    Hi Aliciaj8, I'm guessing you're just starting out. I agree with you; gather lots of mermaid scales can be difficult. They can be found in a few places, but constant collections from ponds is your best source unless you have any of the other items or the gem only Mermaid Pond which is a guaranteed source. Try and have around 5 or more ponds if you can afford the space to increase the chance of m/scales dropping. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

here's an extract from the Inventory Guide on m/scales:
    Found: mermaid pond, ponds, wells, swampy pond, trade with Belladonna, Castle Garden, Princess Lorelei's Fountain, Faerie Fountain, adventures, Glen the Frog Prince, Swamp Kitty, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Aquamarine Alicorn (Baron's Tent), Flower Fountain (Baron's Game Tent), Celestine castle, Sirene, Azura, Penguin, Blossom bridge, Koi pond, swan pond, Princess Lorelei, Spring Fountain, Wisp Garden, Aquanther Cub, Mermaid Fountain, Lion fountain

Rhino Keeper
    Hello All,

I am not sure if this has been asked before or if it is a known issue. Every time I get the videos for the free gift the videos always have issues such as starting then stopping abruptly, getting a white or black screen, or saying check your internet connection. I am not complaining because I appreciate everything that I receive when the videos do play. Just curious if anyone else experiences this. I keep hoping for an Alicorn.

P.S. I am certain it is not my internet or my device because I can connect to other games and my device has plenty of memory.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Hello All,

I am not sure if this has been asked before or if it is a known issue. Every time I get the videos for the free gift the videos always have issues such as starting then stopping abruptly, getting a white or black screen, or saying check your internet connection. I am not complaining because I appreciate everything that I receive when the videos do play. Just curious if anyone else experiences this. I keep hoping for an Alicorn.

P.S. I am certain it is not my internet or my device because I can connect to other games and my device has plenty of memory.
    The video problem is likely related to a specific ad. S8 aren't involved with filtering the ads, so sometimes a broken ad will get through. You can submit a ticket for help if it continues. Hope that helps...

Farm Supplier
    Issues
    My faerie flowerbed seems to have stopped dropping spellbound dew didn?t drop on every collection but was pretty regular. The same can be said for my armored flyers with expansion permits and the dark night stead isn?t dropping anything but coins anymore.
    Visiting neighbours & community members has gotten really slow.
    Lots of dragon eggs but I never get the burning ember no matter how many times I complete the adventure.
    Any ideas/ help would greatfully received, thanks Mefys2

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Issues
    My faerie flowerbed seems to have stopped dropping spellbound dew didn?t drop on every collection but was pretty regular. The same can be said for my armored flyers with expansion permits and the dark night stead isn?t dropping anything but coins anymore.
    Visiting neighbours & community members has gotten really slow.
    Lots of dragon eggs but I never get the burning ember no matter how many times I complete the adventure.
    Any ideas/ help would greatfully received, thanks Mefys2
    Is your inventory full?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Is your inventory full?
    Not with the items that aren?t dropping.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Not with the items that aren?t dropping.
    Spellbound Dew drops from all my sources most of the time (don't have the flowerbed). Expansion permits are very rare drops for me. Maybe 1 every 2 weeks. I have the white knight steed, he drops coins most of the time, but from time to time he surprises me, that is way he didn't hit storage. You must have a dry run. Amber is a supser duper ultra rare drop for me. In all those years I have hat maybe 9 Ambers, and I do adventures from 3 places!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Spellbound Dew drops from all my sources most of the time (don't have the flowerbed). Expansion permits are very rare drops for me. Maybe 1 every 2 weeks. I have the white knight steed, he drops coins most of the time, but from time to time he surprises me, that is way he didn't hit storage. You must have a dry run. Amber is a supser duper ultra rare drop for me. In all those years I have hat maybe 9 Ambers, and I do adventures from 3 places!
    Thank you I?ll keep at it hopefully drop rates will pick up, thanks again.

Fashion Designer
    I am probably full of beans but I find if I put a failing resource in the bank for a while, when I take it out it starts dropping again. It may just be my imagination. But I like to pretend I put it on time-out for being naughty, like a toddler, lol.

Farm Supplier
    I?ve read on the forum that the stargazers ridge drops energy at level 5, is it worth the gems to upgrade? Didn?t finish the event at the time it was in my pre forum days.
    Thanks