Page 208 of 393 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Of Land and Sea

Other than the blue anemone what drops orange shells? Also, what is the best way to get more coins? The blue anemone is 45,000, the cursed reef is 100,000 and I'm broke. Its taking me forever to earn money to buy this stuff. Thank you!
    You're likely doing well on this goal line; the Mermaid goals are very, very, very long term. Nearly everything involved is on the more expensive side and it's one of those goals that the longer you play, the easier it becomes. For instance, when I first started I was constantly searching for mermaid items and spending cash to chop items to find them but toward the end of the goal line I was maxed on everything without trying or thinking about it. I think it's mostly due to the fact that the more goals you complete, the more items and pets become available to you that all drop needed items for Mermaid goals.

Anyway....

Orange Shell 8 gems
    Info: A simple orange seashell found near Sea Anemones.
    Found: Pearly Oyster, Ocean Chest, Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Purple Shell craft

Info via the Land and Sea thread located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...als-in-posts-2

Fashion Designer
    Hang in there you can do it. It cost me millions to finish and I had to stop at one point just to earn more money. Definately keeps you busy. The best investment I made was gems to get my orange sea monkey earlier.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Problems after updating the Castle story.
    Hi dear all, i need help please. Recently updated the CastleStory for the newest version and since then having a lot of problems. Doubling daily bonus never works anymore because the video is never playing. The same problem is with my daily bonuses from watching advertising videos — i cannot get any of them because video doesn't play. And the Marmoseas never appear anymore from collecting from Tideblooms — i collect 25 Tidebloom and it doesn't spawn a single Marmosea (before updating CastleStory i was getting minimum 3 Marmoseas from collecting this quantity of Tidebloom). What should i do? P.S.: just in case if it is important - my iOS version is 10.3.3.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Hi dear all, i need help please. Recently updated the CastleStory for the newest version and since then having a lot of problems. Doubling daily bonus never works anymore because the video is never playing. The same problem is with my daily bonuses from watching advertising videos — i cannot get any of them because video doesn't play. And the Marmoseas never appear anymore from collecting from Tideblooms — i collect 25 Tidebloom and it doesn't spawn a single Marmosea (before updating CastleStory i was getting minimum 3 Marmoseas from collecting this quantity of Tidebloom). What should i do? P.S.: just in case if it is important - my iOS version is 10.3.3.
    Sorry to hear you're having problems with videos. Given it's a bug I'll flag this with S8 for you.

Tideblooms are a different issue. The spawn rate from the crop has always been ridiculously low so I'm guessing you've just been really really lucky. Drops could return to what you're used to seeing if you persevere with growing and harvesting.

Thank you for your kind help and quick answer, dear SpiritWind00! Wish you a very good day and all the best!

Help! In Castle Story, I am stuck on the goal A FAMILY AFFAIR....The last task in one of the goals says ?Find The Barons Diary Pieces?. I have 3/4, but cannot seem to find the 4th piece....Please help! Thank you 😊

The hatchery part is bugged. See details in main thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pooltableprofessionals View Post
    Help! In Castle Story, I am stuck on the goal A FAMILY AFFAIR....The last task in one of the goals says ?Find The Barons Diary Pieces?. I have 3/4, but cannot seem to find the 4th piece....Please help! Thank you ��
    I have the same problem.
    I can't find the 4th pieces.
    When I click on GO to see where I can find the piece it sent me to the magicforce
    But there I can only make the 3 scrapbooks..
    Horses dont give me more bits.. It says I have enough bits..
    I read all the parts in the form about this, but it brings me not the further.
    Have this to do that I cant collect from hatcheries??

Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Hi again, I've had confirmation that you will need to reach out to Support about the video issue.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

New Resident
    How can you earn more Mermaid scales and quicker besides the ponds? It's so hard to stock up :-(