Page 207 of 393 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    For higher level players, how many days does it take you to craft one expansion permit? I'm trying to focus on expanding my kingdom as I have most other quests completed. What tricks do you use? I have started doing a lot of the 2 hr egg & milk trades as I'm trying to make trading permits. Perhaps I'm wasting too much energy going that route - although I have many alicorns.
    Before any item dropped permits, if I fully concentrated on just the egg/dairy trade, it would take a day or so over a week for each one for me. Now I can do it much quicker, but I still focus on that trade or the 5 gem one because of the gold mine.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a block list in Castle Story? Where you can block comments or people like in other storm 8 games? For some reason I can't find the button in Castle story.

I tried searching the forums but I'm having trouble finding an answer. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Is there a block list in Castle Story? Where you can block comments or people like in other storm 8 games? For some reason I can't find the button in Castle story.

I don't think so, at least I've never seen one in CS. What we used to do in the other games before we got the Block button is that we'd have to open a support ticket with s8 (link in SW's post above), explaining the issue and who the other player is and they could block them for us.

Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post

Post in the Forum Disputes thread (no worries...only you & S8 can see it)
    https://forums.storm8.com/forum.php

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D4D4182B-75D4-426B-AE34-F770B11F30BC.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	138.5 KB 
ID:	47985
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Can we buy more than one troll camp?

Im having problems with my game. Its goin super super slow. It takes like 5mins to upload game and it takes forever to collect or do anything. It wasnt like this a couple of days ago. I had uninstall and installed it and yet nothing happened. I emptied the cashe and even made sure I have plenty of GB left. I dunno why this is happening. Please help. Thank u.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Im having problems with my game. Its goin super super slow. It takes like 5mins to upload game and it takes forever to collect or do anything. It wasnt like this a couple of days ago. I had uninstall and installed it and yet nothing happened. I emptied the cashe and even made sure I have plenty of GB left. I dunno why this is happening. Please help. Thank u.
    The game has sometimes some sluggish behavior. Currently mine is resetting, getting disconnected message, or like you it is just in slowmo. Will hopefully disappear soon. It is generally a sign that your device is getting old for this game. I just fired it up on a iPhone 4, well took 10 minutes before I could play.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a page of which objects drop which items? Could there be?

Does that even make sense? What I mean is Red Petals - dropped by flowers, Ivy’s house, etc. But actually complete.

Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Is there a page of which objects drop which items? Could there be?

Does that even make sense? What I mean is Red Petals - dropped by flowers, Ivy’s house, etc. But actually complete.
    Go to The Hub, then Castle Story Inventory Guide, then tap the *P* for Petals. You'll see all listed.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Of Land and Sea

Other than the blue anemone what drops orange shells? Also, what is the best way to get more coins? The blue anemone is 45,000, the cursed reef is 100,000 and I'm broke. Its taking me forever to earn money to buy this stuff. Thank you!