Page 206 of 394 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by susang1126 View Post
    having trouble finding orange shell for my Coral Castle. My mermaid workshop does not make them. Where else can I find them? Thank you for the help. Susang1126
    Orange Shell (arc Mermaid I)

Orange Shell (arc Mermaid II)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    How often are value packs with expansion permits available (not trade tickets)? I remember having a value pack offer at least twice that included 5 expansion permits, 40 lanterns and around 120,000 coins - maybe more coins, I'm not certain on that part. But... I haven't seen that offer for eons now.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    How often are value packs with expansion permits available (not trade tickets)? I remember having a value pack offer at least twice that included 5 expansion permits, 40 lanterns and around 120,000 coins - maybe more coins, I'm not certain on that part. But... I haven't seen that offer for eons now.
    Sadly, there's no set schedule or rotation as to what non-event items will be offered in Value Packs/Bundles or when. There's a general pattern to the event bundles, at least for the last few months, but not to the bundles with regular items.

I agree that we used to get the Expansion Permit bundles more frequently. The last one I recall was during an event, the bundle had event items and a single Expansion Permit. I only remember this because I easily recall thinking I'd be tempted to purchase it if only it offered more Permits!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all!
    Was wondering if I could buy the enchanted adamant bar to craft the night glimmer sword? My only task connected is to craft the sword - not the enchanted adamant bar ... (have read old posts that says something about that task) would it be stupid to use 100 gems..? Impatient lol! I don?t have ten dragon scales that I need to craft it..

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Well you could of course, but personally I'd wait. I love that we can use gems in game and buying items that drop resources to boost and enhance game play (especially when you have loads of main story to still get through) would be a much better way to spend 100 gems.

Black Friday sales are coming and dragon scales are not as rare as they once were. Check through the Inventory Guide in case you have any other source you weren't aware of.

I'd invest in a dragon through the Barons tent when available or through the Mythic Research Centre or in the market for gems. Once you're through these goals dragon scales don't feature as much which is why I'd wait.

Good luck!

Thank you for your help.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your advice and reply, I did it before I read this... 🙈 (emoji of monkey hiding face in hands -lol!) ... have been on that quest for so long now... but you are so right! I should have saved those gems for better things to buy with them - like special sales. Oh, well... revived two dragon scales now from my dragon, heh! Next time I?ll try not to be so impatient.

Hope you have a great day! Thank you for always giving a pice of your time to help others. I?ll drop by today and sparkle your kingdom!

Farm Supplier
    Is there any way to possibly finish building the buildings that we?re introduced maybe 4 or 5 yrs ago in the game. Such as the haunted hall or the glimmerbat habitat. I would really like to finish these things for Halloween. There are many others that I would like to finish also but I?ll start with asking about the aforementioned bldgs.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    Is there any way to possibly finish building the buildings that we?re introduced maybe 4 or 5 yrs ago in the game. Such as the haunted hall or the glimmerbat habitat. I would really like to finish these things for Halloween. There are many others that I would like to finish also but I?ll start with asking about the aforementioned bldgs.
    Old event items can be finished, but only with gems and so long as you see the little green "Gather Materials" tab in the right corner when you tap on a building.

Also, they occasionally bring back the older buildings for sale during the holidays such as the Glimmerbat Habitat. When they offer them on sale, they're fully built and upgraded. If I was going to finish an older event building with gems, I'd likely wait until after the holidays pass just to be on the safe side, but that's just me. If you've got the gems and want to upgrade, I say go for it.

Fashion Designer
    For higher level players, how many days does it take you to craft one expansion permit? I'm trying to focus on expanding my kingdom as I have most other quests completed. What tricks do you use? I have started doing a lot of the 2 hr egg & milk trades as I'm trying to make trading permits. Perhaps I'm wasting too much energy going that route - although I have many alicorns.