Page 205 of 393 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by la_cross View Post
    I have 64 " lucky magic " in my inventory and it says we can trade this at the Lucky Workshop.
    What is Lucky Workshop?
    How am I supposed to get that?
    Here the old thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89601
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    Trying to work out how to post!

Hi, I’m trying to transfer CS to a new device and have followed the instructions as far as CLICK PROCEED! This is when I get a warning saying ‘you have not yet set up a password on your current account and will not be able to access it after the transfer. Proceed anyway?’
    Do I still press Proceed?
    I can see all my games there, waiting to be transferred! I have a feeling that the warning may just be if I want to play on multiple devices, but I only want my original game on my new device. Help!

It's asking for the password to the games you are leaving. If the games are at the beginning & you don't care to have a 2nd set of games for beginning again, just click proceed to move on to your main original games.

It's sometimes nice though to have a 2nd game to send requests to see if yours from your main game are going through.

If you've gotten a new device, the CS game will be a new one so, of course, you'll need to login. Clicking proceed will take you there but be sure to force close CS on the new device before doing the transfer.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    What is the troll camp known to drop? Does it ever drop expansion permits?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    What is the troll camp known to drop? Does it ever drop expansion permits?
    So far the only known drops have been: 300 Coins, Fur, Longsword, Troll Tokens. I've not seen any other drops posted and I usually get the coins and a black flag for Fur but I'm holding out hope that it'll drop a token one of these collections.

Rhino Keeper
    What are all sorces for sugar?

having trouble finding orange shell for my Coral Castle. My mermaid workshop does not make them. Where else can I find them? Thank you for the help. Susang1126

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by susang1126 View Post
    having trouble finding orange shell for my Coral Castle. My mermaid workshop does not make them. Where else can I find them? Thank you for the help. Susang1126
    According to the Land and Sea thread:

Orange Shell 8 gems
    Info: A simple orange seashell found near Sea Anemones.
    Found: Pearly Oyster, Ocean Chest, Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Purple Shell craft

When I needed to find them, I chopped as many Blue Anemones as I could afford and usually got enough to advance. While they're not a super rare drop, they're not exactly guaranteed either. I think slow and steady is the attitude to have when dealing with the Mermaid storyline.