Page 204 of 393 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    In Drawing Conclusions, I am on the last goal but when I click on the birthday cake, it says it will not open until Level 7. Did I miss something? I was traveling out of state with only occasional internet available so I know at one point early in the game I skipped ahead by using gems instead of getting the puzzle pieces. I really did not know what to do. I wonder if that messed this up? It is the only thing I can possibly think of.. Everything else seems to be OK but maybe I missed getting some prizes because of this. I just don?t know.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    In Drawing Conclusions, I am on the last goal but when I click on the birthday cake, it says it will not open until Level 7. Did I miss something? I was traveling out of state with only occasional internet available so I know at one point early in the game I skipped ahead by using gems instead of getting the puzzle pieces. I really did not know what to do. I wonder if that messed this up? It is the only thing I can possibly think of.. Everything else seems to be OK but maybe I missed getting some prizes because of this. I just don?t know.
    You didn’t miss anything. The Level 7 message is only a coding error. It will disappear once the event is over and the cake will become a decoration like the balloons.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the quick response. Glad I didn’t miss out on anything.

I finished Drawing Conclusions, but when I click on the Birthday Cake, it says I need to be at level 7. There are no more game instructions, what does that mean?

Just saw answer! Bummer - I thought it did something.

Rhino Keeper
    How do I find out how many crowns I have? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    How do I find out how many crowns I have? Thanks
    Go to the market, click town square , click on any of the town square people (the ones that cost crowns). You’ll see how many crowns you have in the pop up.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks don’t know how I missed that information.

I have 64 " lucky magic " in my inventory and it says we can trade this at the Lucky Workshop.
    What is Lucky Workshop?
    How am I supposed to get that?

Quote Originally Posted by la_cross View Post
    I have 64 " lucky magic " in my inventory and it says we can trade this at the Lucky Workshop.
    What is Lucky Workshop?
    How am I supposed to get that?
    From the Building Guide in The Hub:

Lucky Workshop limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    This building was only available during the event it was released.
    Cost: Prize from the Parade Float Event March 2016.
    Size: 2x2
    What can you craft?
    Lucky Trade - 12 hours - 8 Lucky Clover, 8 Lucky Magic, 10 Glimmerdust
    Drops: Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Mermaid Scales, Troll Token, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple, 4000 Coins, 5 Energy, 12 Energy, 30 Energy
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******