Page 201 of 393 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Don't think we've ever had this question before and capturing info on what might not drop coins if maxed is something a player might record and capture just for fun. I did see your post in bugs forum and I was waiting to see what might be posted too I'll see what I can find out about the wisp only though.
    With all of the game's many bugs, that actually sounds more like a nightmare! No one would know which one is a bug and which one is intentional unless it's confirmed, just like what I'm trying to inquire about.

Anyway, thank you for replying. For now, I'll see if it does the same to Wisp Essence and hope it doesn't keep Energy from being collected if I get it when full.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Fashion Designer
    I read the Hub game guide to learn about Apothecary boosts. It says things like "Speeds up the timer for crops for 3 hours" or "Speeds up the Workshop timers for 3 hours." What exactly does that mean? if it's "speeding up," by how much? double? triple? 1.5? Does a four-hour craft get reduced to 2 hours? Can I do more than one 3-hour craft during that 3 hours? How long does a 15-minute craft take?

Again - I read the guide.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I read the Hub game guide to learn about Apothecary boosts. It says things like "Speeds up the timer for crops for 3 hours" or "Speeds up the Workshop timers for 3 hours." What exactly does that mean? if it's "speeding up," by how much? double? triple? 1.5? Does a four-hour craft get reduced to 2 hours? Can I do more than one 3-hour craft during that 3 hours? How long does a 15-minute craft take?

Again - I read the guide.
    It speeds up so the seconds ?counts? faster and approximately it will reduce the time, by half. The sad part was that there is no boost for magic forge... (as I was going to use it to finish last event - but gem skipped instead just under 30 to get some sleep) but otherwise I love the boosts! More so the harvest crops which gives you back double energy sometimes when harvesting - making it possible to harvest almost triple (or more) your energy!

Have a great day sweetie!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added the following to the top of The Apothecary post in the Elven thread:

* For those boosts that reference speeding up, it means it will halve the time it normally takes to craft an item.

Farm Supplier
    Hammer time. Trying to level up my buildings to level 8 to complete the hammer time goal.
    I?m in need of lots of spellbound dew so I can make spellbound blocks and beams. So far I?m only getting spellbound dew drops from Ivy?s hut. Where else can I get it from? It?s going to take years to complete this since Ivys hut doesn?t always drop it and I can only collect from Ivy?s hut once maybe two times a day.

Farm Supplier
    Wow thank you!!

Executive Chef
    Faerie jars:
    Magic garden
    Glimmerbulbs
    Ivy's hut
    Sir Pigglesworth
    Faerie bridge
    Reindeer Stable
    Faerie Pond
    Faerie Fountain
    Faerie Bulb
    Victorian Garden

Need for Faerie Jars but they are not dropping any from the above (from the Hub)
    Has anyone else noticed this?
    My greedy Elvens always asking
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Faerie jars:
    Magic garden
    Glimmerbulbs
    Ivy's hut
    Sir Pigglesworth
    Faerie bridge
    Reindeer Stable
    Faerie Pond
    Faerie Fountain
    Faerie Bulb
    Victorian Garden

Need for Faerie Jars but they are not dropping any from the above (from the Hub)
    One of my Faerie Bulbs dropped a Faerie Jar during this morning's collections so they're still dropping.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Faerie jars:
    Magic garden
    Glimmerbulbs
    Ivy's hut
    Sir Pigglesworth
    Faerie bridge
    Reindeer Stable
    Faerie Pond
    Faerie Fountain
    Faerie Bulb
    Victorian Garden

When I needed it for a goal, I wasn't getting any Faerie Jars from ANYTHING, I was so frustrated, I had to super actively seek them out. What worked for me was Grow Faeriebulb Seeds in the Greenhouse. This one is a little bit harder, but I also did Interpret the Wizard and got a couple from there. It's a lot more long-term though and you have to get very lucky to both receive the right cards and get the right item to drop. Right now (no Faerie Jar goals), I get the most Faerie Jar drops (~1 a day) from Greenhouse and Faerie Respite (~1 every few days). Possibly because of the shorter wait times. Good luck!
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]