Page 196 of 394 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Just as an aside, my working area for inventory info is at the end of page 4 of the inventory guide - I've been waiting on drop info from S8 and then trying to find time to make all of the cross-references. All of those nursery animals are there, however, I'm going to do a few hours work on Inventory items tonight, so they'll be in their respective posts soon. I've duplicated the baby monster drops in Ivy's Nursery thread in the Hub as well for ease of reference.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a list of every animal in the game? I want to know what the purple griffen drops. Trying to pic best animals to try for in baron tent

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    Is there a list of every animal in the game? I want to know what the purple griffen drops. Trying to pic best animals to try for in baron tent
    Most of the animals are listed in the Inventory Guide found in the HUB (link in the bottom of SW's post above yours) but the newer animals and their info are usually posted in the corresponding thread on the first page/post. Specifically, the Baron's Tent thread always has a list on the first page of all the prizes and their drop info. Here's the link to this month's thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-(July-2018)

Rhino Keeper
    "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters." There.
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 08-02-18 at 01:39 AM.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Rhino Keeper
    I think I have messed up the story play, I don?t think I am playing how the story goes.. lol... now I am considering trying to finish the Sabina part before the wedding... (just reached level 40 and a new storyline popped up - big news - ...

I really want to try to play correctly, but I find the story very confusing - lol.. I have read the story outline and I feel lost.. hahahahaha

Rhino Keeper
    The wedding storyline is a good one to complete because it (eventually) gives you a wedding alicorn. It is confusing though, how they just added a prequel to it with search for sabrina.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    The wedding storyline is a good one to complete because it (eventually) gives you a wedding alicorn. It is confusing though, how they just added a prequel to it with search for sabrina.
    Thats a good point! I just read that also... thanks for the tip!

I've built the Cabbage Hut and collected a couple times from the Hut, however I don't see either my cabbages in my inventory, nor do I see my cabbage count going up in the Baron's Game Tent. Am I miss-understanding the purpose of the Cabbage Hut (to produce rotten cabbages to throw in the Tent)? What's the purpose of this building, then? Already force-closed and restarted game. Still no cabbages.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I've built the Cabbage Hut and collected a couple times from the Hut, however I don't see either my cabbages in my inventory, nor do I see my cabbage count going up in the Baron's Game Tent. Am I miss-understanding the purpose of the Cabbage Hut (to produce rotten cabbages to throw in the Tent)? What's the purpose of this building, then? Already force-closed and restarted game. Still no cabbages.
    It's sort of difficult to explain so I won't try but the ever helpful SW has done an amazing job of writing up an explanation, complete with examples.

Here's the link to the HUB thread that has the info you're looking for in the first post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-Baron-s-Game

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's sort of difficult to explain so I won't try but the ever helpful SW has done an amazing job of writing up an explanation, complete with examples.

Here's the link to the HUB thread that has the info you're looking for in the first post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-Baron-s-Game
    Thanks, Annira. Maybe I used my 3 free cabbages and THEN collected from the hut? Maybe once, but twice??? I'm sure I haven't thrown any cabbages, but I'll try the collection once more to see. I have 3 cabbages in the tent, so according to the guide, at my next collection I should show 4. Yeah... this is confusing.