Page 195 of 394 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    I have a game question. It's more of a curiosity!

What goes under the Inventory's Consumable and Special tabs? Since the start of my game, so far as I know, none of the items I've collected or gotten with Gems, or any timed event items, fall into those categories. I'm wondering if anyone actually has stuff under these two (or know of items that would be), and if so, what sort of items actually qualify for them.
    I've never seen anything under that tab in all my years of playing. The only time that tab is ever mentioned is when players (repeatedly) suggest that s8 change it so that the old event items go there, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've never seen anything under that tab in all my years of playing. The only time that tab is ever mentioned is when players (repeatedly) suggest that s8 change it so that the old event items go there, lol.
    Ah, I see. If it's been years, I wonder why they haven't found something to do with it.

Thanks for answering! Helped settle my niggling curiosity.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    I have a game question. It's more of a curiosity!

What goes under the Inventory's Consumable and Special tabs? Since the start of my game, so far as I know, none of the items I've collected or gotten with Gems, or any timed event items, fall into those categories. I'm wondering if anyone actually has stuff under these two (or know of items that would be), and if so, what sort of items actually qualify for them.
    It sure does seem ridiculous that the food items can't be stored under "consumables"....
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    It sure does seem ridiculous that the food items can't be stored under "consumables"....
    Gosh, I would love that. I often to go to the Kitchen or Royal Exchange to scroll around to check my supplies. Or wait for one to be available, haha.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Fashion Designer

Dire Piglet from Ivy's Nursery

does anyone know what the dire piglet from Ivy's Nursery drops, and the collection time? missing from guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Magic-Nursery and Inventory guide only has "Bone Dire Piglet" (a Halloween thing).

I don't particularly want one for deco, but I am being pushed down the quest for it and want to know if I should bother.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    does anyone know what the dire piglet from Ivy's Nursery drops, and the collection time? missing from guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Magic-Nursery and Inventory guide only has "Bone Dire Piglet" (a Halloween thing).

I don't particularly want one for deco, but I am being pushed down the quest for it and want to know if I should bother.
    Dire Piglet has a 12 hour timer and the drops I've received are: Coins-50, Fur, Creep Tooth, Boar Tusk, Boar Pelt, Troll Horn, Feral Magic. Average drop is coins and two other items but I'm usually maxed on most of them so specific amounts of each item per drop aren't something I can attest to.

Fashion Designer
    makes sense. thank you. while I'm asking questions, does anyone have a highland cow? same info missing: timer and drops, plus does it need to mature.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have the highland cow but I've not grown him to adult so can't tell you collection time. Normal cow drops though. It would be about 5 pets to grow. I'll put it on my to-do list!

Fashion Designer
    Reading back what Anniras said, and the guide, they are merely dropping the same as the adults, and the nursery is just to bring the cute? idk why I lost sight of this, I guessed it before ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Reading back what Anniras said, and the guide, they are merely dropping the same as the adults, and the nursery is just to bring the cute? idk why I lost sight of this, I guessed it before ...
    If you take the time and provide all those resources to make the babies, they have 2 benefits that I can think of:

1. You don't have to tap around trying to to make a specific monster spawn if you need the items they drop.
    2. 1 Energy for multiple drops (not 1+ Energy to fight and receive drops).

Basically, babies provide guaranteed resources for minimal Energy! Skunkupea and Fangpup provide stuff that you can get elsewhere, so the only thing you might want them for is multiple drops. But I think the Dire Piglet (Tusks and Troll Horns) and Wyvern Hatching (Earth Wisps, Wisp Lanterns) are pretty useful. I can't speak for the other baby monsters because I don't have them, but maybe it's in the Inventory page.