Page 190 of 393 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Mythic Research Center shows on my Trade Wagon right now. It's 70 (gold) Troll Tokens.
    In theory you shouldn't have to buy the fountain to get the MRC trade unlocked. You may need to make one Trade of any type to open the others? But the buildings were all already showing in the Wagon when I wasted my 20 on the sapphires and fountain, because I was debating if I should save for the MRC or spend. That was during a monster hunt.

What trades does your wagon show? Cooking Camp 99 tokens? Cabbage Hut 70 tokens? and Ruler's Amulet 5 tokens? (do not waste tokens on this it's a dead end)
    Yes it shows the cooking camp, cabbage hut and the sapphire! nothing else. Do you think it will unlock? has there ever been something locked by goal which stayed in the marked and couln't be umlocked anymore? Other buildings locked in my market are:
    -troll sparring pit
    -faerie bridge
    -cabbage hut
    -troll training ground
    -cooking camp
    -prison
    -faerie bulb
    -tide gate
    -summer.faerie house
    -blythe faerie house

do you think there is something wrong and I should have the myrhic research center in my trade wagon?
    What could you craft with it? should I open a ticket?

Fashion Designer
    I'm sorry, I don't really know the answers to your questions, lol. You can check the Hub subforum topic, which is https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...orks&p=1366444. It doesn't seem to answer your question though, as it says the crafts stay after the Hunt. Have you done an actual monster hunt event? last one was march/april. Maybe some staff/sword/shield trades are needed to unlock, and those are only offered during hunt.

Regardless, you won't be getting 70 tokens (plus whatever else you buy first) from your beastbane very soon, lol. It drops the sword & staff tokens as well as the gold Troll Tokens. I've maxed 1 (120) and half the other (69.) Idk how many gold it's given me, because I had some from the Hunt event. Right now I have 25.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 07-10-18 at 12:26 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicesLand1 View Post
    Having problem with 1st expansion in Searching for Sabina. I have everything including Princess Bow but when I go to area to expand, Princess Bow does not appear in the requirement list. I have cleared cache, restarted tablet and uninstalled and installed game and still do not get the Bow in the requirement list. This is on Android tablet. Any assistance is appreciated.
    Can you check the map and make sure you're on the right plot? It might be taking you to the one next to it inland way as that one needs to be open for you first. It's definitely on the expansion list when you scroll a little. Let us know how you get on. The map is in the main thread linked.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    Unfortunately the trade for the mythic research center isn't in the trade wagon. But I wonder why it says locked by goal if there isn't a way to unlock it....
    I'm pretty sure that when the next monster hunt season is released, once you've done 1 token trade the MRC will appear for you. It will stay in the Trade Wagon then as normal.

Rhino Keeper
    What are all the things that drop red petals

Rhino Keeper
    Still newbie.... on level 38,,, but I don?t think I have followed the story correctly... now I got the wisp pet because I really wanted, but was thinking of finishing other quests before continuing on this new Sabina story.. in my quest book (kingdom goal book) I have:

- a cry in the night
    - Sabina part 1/4
    - soldiers march, trolls...
    - the cooking caravan (guess irrelevant)..
    - the perfect gift (a gold bar... *hate* the baron)
    - trials and tribute (only exploring left....)
    - stable staples .....
    - the rulers locket (dead end I know) not sure if I?m ever going to finish that one...
    - raising the stakes
    - let our the glimmerwood (only to each a theater.....) haven?t leveled up yet...
    - jousting time (only need the feasts..)
    -lady finverra (upgrade the fairy thingy..)
    - how can you be so heartless?
    - micro-managing....

So.... I should probably do the ?Night Cry? first...? 🙈🤦🏻*♀️😂😂

I purchased the Sabrina package this morning for ?9.99 and it hasn't shown up in my inventory yet. The money has come out of my account and I was wondering how I resolve this issue.

Farm Supplier
    Looked at map..when going to area with the yellow arrow pointing and tap the expand side, requirements show 1500 RP, 13 Lanterns and 110,000 coins, area to the right shows 1800 RP, 16 Lanterns, 135,000 coins, area to the left shows 2680 RP, 12 Lanterns, 1 Expansion and 100,000 coins. There are no areas available behind or ahead of these areas.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can you check the map and make sure you're on the right plot? It might be taking you to the one next to it inland way as that one needs to be open for you first. It's definitely on the expansion list when you scroll a little. Let us know how you get on. The map is in the main thread linked.
    Checked map twice, arrow is pointing to L9, if I expand there will it show the broken lines to expand to L10? Currently there nothing to tap on ahead of L9, only other areas near to expand is K9 and M9.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicesLand1 View Post
    Checked map twice, arrow is pointing to L9, if I expand there will it show the broken lines to expand to L10? Currently there nothing to tap on ahead of L9, only other areas near to expand is K9 and M9.
    I expanded to L9 then L10 came available to expand. Expanded to L10 and all is O.K. now except I won't be able to finish Part 1 to get the pet wisp so went ahead and did the timed goal so now have the pet wisp. Thank you