Page 188 of 394 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Also, the mirror is worth $30,000 and I forget how much the Obelisk is.
    Because I've already sold them I don't remember how much they get but the Friendly Gallows and Pillory pay substantially.

Which carriage is worth $5000? I have like 6 of them and none of them seem to be worth anything.
    Since I still have them I looked up the Selling Price for you:

Golden Obelisk - 100,000 *wow!*
    Magic Mirror - 16,000
    Pillory Platform - 1,200

don't know which is the Friendly Gallows.. have to go through the deco inventory again.

The Carriage is the simple one that drops from one of the Castle Adventures.. it's on Sale too in the market for 200 gems. I'll attach picture.

Attachment 45060

Edited to add: Friendly Gallows - 1,500
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 06-20-18 at 05:03 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Since I still have them I looked up the Selling Price for you:

Golden Obelisk - 100,000 *wow!*
    Magic Mirror - 16,000
    Pillory Platform - 1,200

don't know which is the Friendly Gallows.. have to go through the deco inventory again.

The Carriage is the simple one that drops from one of the Castle Adventures.. it's on Sale too in the market for 200 gems. I'll attach picture.

Attachment 45060
    Thanks... I don't know why I thought the mirror was $30K.

I don't think I've ever had the carriage drop from an adventure, which I guess is why I can't find it
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I summoned Maya. Placed Alcina, and she is nowhere to be found! I even restarted game. Do I need to submit a ticket?
    Edit: Never mind. game must have reset without my noticing. Had to feed Maya again.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All posts about weekday Warrior have been moved to that thread and other off topic posts removed so this thread stays in tact. This thread has a specific purpose and general talk should be done through PM to each other. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Thanks... I don't know why I thought the mirror was $30K.

I don't think I've ever had the carriage drop from an adventure, which I guess is why I can't find it
    Here a first analysis of the sell potential of deco items: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1522902

I will do the same for buildings.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    So strange.. RARE Blue Anemonies!
    Blue Anemonies have stopped dropping in my kingdom. I have finished the goals but need the Mermaid materials for Elvens trades and the last 4 Blue Anemonies I had to buy in order to chop for simple Ocean Clay.
    In the meantime I have 41 Cursed Reefs and 28 Ocean Reefs in my inventory, as I collect regularly at least 3 times a day from the Mermaid's items in order to keep the inventory stocked.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    So strange.. RARE Blue Anemonies!
    Blue Anemonies have stopped dropping in my kingdom. I have finished the goals but need the Mermaid materials for Elvens trades and the last 4 Blue Anemonies I had to buy in order to chop for simple Ocean Clay.
    In the meantime I have 41 Cursed Reefs and 28 Ocean Reefs in my inventory, as I collect regularly at least 3 times a day from the Mermaid's items in order to keep the inventory stocked.
    They still drop, but as for you, it is very rare drop, I have plenty of reefs, cursed or not. Well I seldom do a trade anyway, only when I have no effort to do and the materials are not insane or with ultra rare items (go figure why elves want 47 purple hides). My last golden rune where from a pretty plain vanilla trade. The only positive side when trading more expensive materials is that I get silver runes.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    The last few Blue Anemone I've gotten dropped from my regular Naga pets and those new Diving Otters even dropped one. It's been ages since the regular mermaid items dropped them for me; I think they're jealous that there are now other items that drop the Anemone so they've gone on an Anemone strike until they feel appreciated again.

Executive Chef
    Power of the Post (POP) dropped an Anemony fron the Mermaid Castle this morning..
    I'm beginning to believe there is some good luck in POPing.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

New Resident
    HELP!! Mithril!!! I seem to need a ton but finding it is a study in futility.