Page 186 of 392 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Is the Bythewood tree even worth all this trouble? This is an epic amount of silver, fertilizer, an Adamant I’m having to use and I’m getting really sick of these fairies fussing at me every step I take.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes you need to keep going with the Blythewood goals as they are main story and lead to other goals.

Check the Story Outline guide to work out what's next for you if you want to: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ne-Guide/page2

Castel story: Wedding carriage: a job well done. I?ve done the exchange over and over and I can?t get more rose petals. I need 15 more to build the carriage. How do I get these petals? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSpinner View Post
    Castel story: Wedding carriage: a job well done. I?ve done the exchange over and over and I can?t get more rose petals. I need 15 more to build the carriage. How do I get these petals? Thank you!
    Hi welcome to the forum!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364424
    Rose petals only come from the Royal Exchange trade so keep building supplies and trading. The good side is you will get a trade ticket every time which is fantastic as you need these to expand your land. Good luck!

I did something that cost 10 gems I think it moved me forward to the next step to place the carriage. I have not gotten any petals after whatever it was I did. Are you sure it still comes from the exchange at this stage? I?m just worried I passed the step to get petals.

Gemming might have broken it yes. I'll ask about this for you. Is your game under this ID? If not please send me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSpinner View Post
    I did something that cost 10 gems I think it moved me forward to the next step to place the carriage. I have not gotten any petals after whatever it was I did. Are you sure it still comes from the exchange at this stage? I?m just worried I passed the step to get petals.
    It looks like you just have to do the trade 'Bargain With Other Shoppers' and you'll receive your Rose Petals. Keep in mind Rose Petals won't drop each time you do the trade, there's a chance to get the item as a drop.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Ok I?ll keep at it the last 5 have resulted on no petals but has provided ribbon, bell, and lace. Thank you and this is my ID

Rhino Keeper
    Help me! I dont know if this is the right place to post but.... This is the second time I have collected from adventures and i dont get the energy I was rewarded! - Both of the times i have had full energy, maxed - but that never seem to matter before? - the last time i collected a picture even poped up showing me my reward - among it 12 energy - which isnt there.. I looked in my inventory, but no luck

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6934.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	44931

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Help me! I dont know if this is the right place to post but.... This is the second time I have collected from adventures and i dont get the energy I was rewarded! - Both of the times i have had full energy, maxed - but that never seem to matter before? - the last time i collected a picture even poped up showing me my reward - among it 12 energy - which isnt there.. I looked in my inventory, but no luck

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6934.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	44931
    That is really weird. I've just collected from my Barracks and Court, neither gave me the pop-up for my drops and both added the energy I gained to my energy bar instantly. While I don't recall getting the pop-ups for adventures unless it was an event adventure that dropped a special event themed crate full of items but this current event doesn't seem to have a related adventure which makes this a real head scratcher.

Are you completing a specific adventure for a specific goal? If so, they may have changed the way the drops appear for goal adventures... Regardless...whether these are just regular adventure returns or goal adventures this sounds like a glitch of some sort as nothing should ever prevent you from receiving all drops shown. The energy will always go directly to your energy bar, never anywhere else. If I were you, I would lodge a ticket so they receive it first thing Monday morning.