Page 185 of 393 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much! That was so long ago, I forgot. I actually have 4 eggs. Guess I better start hatching.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My method is collect, collect, collect. I make sure to always leave out buildings/characters that drop already crafted food items that I can then use to craft feasts. For example Ivy's Bakery is good for dropping chocolate cake and the Reindeer Stables drop ice cream so I can craft royal sundaes without having to craft those two items thus saving myself time and energy; same goes for the Food Shelter and Soup Kitchen dropping noodles and hot sauce for the Spicy Feast.

As for fully crafted feasts, if you've participated in the recent events, the Guard dogs, Gnome Knight, Kane and Mothraki Knight all drop Simple and Hearty Feasts. I've found that by regularly collecting from these guys I'm nearly maxed out on these easier feasts and have started to devote my kitchens to the more difficult feasts. And we can't forget, the Bountiful Table, Harvest Pergola and Mystery Dinner Table have the chance to drop all feasts so I never skip collecting from them.

Hopefully some of this will be useful for your needs. Happy hunting!
    Thank you! And it would figure: I've gotten so fed up with events lately that I bailed on the Gnome event! <sigh> Thank you for the other very helpful tips!

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    To piggy back on that. Strawberries help to create sweet feasts which is generlly one of best drops ...
    Thank you!

Maxing on Feasts

For those playing along... I've also found this in The Hub:

Soup Cauldron
    Info: Soups on! Cauldron has a chance to drop hearty stews.
    Drops: Hearty Stew

Ye olde bar n' grill
    Drops: 2000 coin, bread, grits

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone point me to where in the hub it lists sources of specific materials? Like all living wood sources, all coal sources, etc

I am trying to figure out who my active friends are and to weed out the ones no longer playing. On the last event I have gotten 15 of the things I need but I only show 10 gifts from friends in my social window. And as I scroll through it the names of my friends disappear so I now know to write them down When I start looking at them. Any idea Where the other five gifts might’ve come from? One of the 10 is Stormy so I know she’s not one of them.

Executive Chef
    The news feed isn't a reliable source to determine ALL who sent you responses as it changes continuously, even within a couple seconds. It's for the same reason the names come and go disappearing due to continous changes. Apart from your wall, IF your nbr posted.. there's no other way to know who answered if not by the feeble newsfeed.

To figure out who are your active nbrs.. you have to visit each kingdom by kingdom!

- posting walls if playing and noting if they answer
    - looking for evident signs of life.. that's the various crafting buildings in movement
    - additions of recent new event buildings
    - observing their walls, and that of poster if msgs have been answered recently
    - observing if crops change
    - observing monsters if they have been defeated

It's not an easy job to do without deleting someone who is still playing.. as the major part of players don't keep their heart-bar full so as to show they are 'alive' and collecting hearts. Many players don't have the physical time to visit their nbrs, due to the inconveniences of slow loading and maybe do only a sample or only answer posts.

Judging if they have hearts showing is not reliable either as these could have already been collected and also for the fact that the game itself generates new hearts each day on all kingdoms even if abandoned.

I for example have over 400+ nbrs. What I do is to keep in mind who posts, dear nbrs we know for sure are playing and forum posters I know. Requests I send only to these without bothering about the rest of the list. It would take an eternity to clean out and I would hate deleting someone who might be in need, just away on vacation, or temporarily absent for RL problems. This allows me to add freely whoever calls for a 'help me' to as to see their kingdom and help out newbies when necessary.

My request list of nbrs I keep in my mind.. so when scrolling through the nbrlist.. send only to them. I usually send out double the amount, and only once! to be sure on the income and have no problems accumulating responses within an hour.

If we continue to send out groups of requests.. these overwrite our former requests.. making the delivery system start all over again leaving us without immediate responses, as remember, only 20 are delivered in a day. The others will be waiting in line for the next day.

Hope this helps.. even if a long reply
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Excellent advice and info Moon! I can attest to the agony of going through and weeding out inactive neighbors. I started going through my list last week and have only made it to the P's of my list!

I will add that when I'm pretty sure someone is inactive, I leave a notice on their wall to please let me know if they're active. After a week, if I get no response, I remove them but make sure to leave a message stating so and if/when they return would they please add me back to their lists. This way I can at least know that the majority of my list are regularly active but I've not left anyone without a way to request items they may need from me. My goal is to have a list that is not only reliably active, but that is small enough that it's not impossible for me to stop in and visit everyone over two days. It's sad that visiting is so difficult in this game, I would love it if they'd spend some time trying to focus on that in the next year or so.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The news feed isn't a reliable source to determine ALL who sent you responses as it changes continuously, even within a couple seconds. It's for the same reason the names come and go disappearing due to continous changes. Apart from your wall, IF your nbr posted.. there's no other way to know who answered if not by the feeble newsfeed.

To figure out who are your active nbrs.. you have to visit each kingdom by kingdom!

- posting walls if playing and noting if they answer
    - looking for evident signs of life.. that's the various crafting buildings in movement
    - additions of recent new event buildings
    - observing their walls, and that of poster if msgs have been answered recently
    - observing if crops change
    - observing monsters if they have been defeated

It's not an easy job to do without deleting someone who is still playing.. as the major part of players don't keep their heart-bar full so as to show they are 'alive' and collecting hearts. Many players don't have the physical time to visit their nbrs, due to the inconveniences of slow loading and maybe do only a sample or only answer posts.

Judging if they have hearts showing is not reliable either as these could have already been collected and also for the fact that the game itself generates new hearts each day on all kingdoms even if abandoned.

I for example have over 400+ nbrs. What I do is to keep in mind who posts, dear nbrs we know for sure are playing and forum posters I know. Requests I send only to these without bothering about the rest of the list. It would take an eternity to clean out and I would hate deleting someone who might be in need, just away on vacation, or temporarily absent for RL problems. This allows me to add freely whoever calls for a 'help me' to as to see their kingdom and help out newbies when necessary.

My request list of nbrs I keep in my mind.. so when scrolling through the nbrlist.. send only to them. I usually send out double the amount, and only once! to be sure on the income and have no problems accumulating responses within an hour.

If we continue to send out groups of requests.. these overwrite our former requests.. making the delivery system start all over again leaving us without immediate responses, as remember, only 20 are delivered in a day. The others will be waiting in line for the next day.

Hope this helps.. even if a long reply
    Might have a look here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-3-Neighbors
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...