Page 184 of 392 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    EDITED THIS POST ALSO TO SUM UP: after multiple emails, it comes down to this:
    1. Barracks adventures need exactly the same supplies and give exactly the same rewards.
    2. Basically you are getting an "extra" adventure every two days:
    • Day 1. Send out 1 castle and 1 barracks. Castle adventure completes and gives reward. Barracks adventure is still going on.
    • Day 2. Send out 1 castle. Castle adventure completes and gives reward. Barracks adventure completes and gives reward.
    3. Summary: you can do 3 adventures in two days.
    4. Look for items that drop adventure supplies. My Guard Dogs were sitting in the bank until SW told me. Now they produce plenty of armor and swords, and occasionally the low-rate feasts.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Good question! Basically the rewards are exactly the same. It's a good way to get extra free energy and gems and use base materials for better ones. Once you get through a few more goals you won't need much troll essence so keep persevering.

Keep an eye out for items that drop armor as you're right, making them isn't easy. The mid level goals can be overwhelming as there are lots of storylines going on and some even wanting the same stuff.
    Okay, but:
    *"Does the two days give you a bigger reward? (vs 1 day)
    *Do you need twice the supplies? (I think someone said they needed *four* feasts, presumably 2 for barracks and 2 for castle?)
    *Is it just a convenience so you don't have to launch daily, just every other day?
    *Or are you launching a separate adventure at each building, the castle and barracks, so you are getting two adventures a day?"
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 06-27-18 at 08:58 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Okay, but:
    *"Does the two days give you a bigger reward? (vs 1 day)
    *Do you need twice the supplies? (I think someone said they needed *four* feasts, presumably 2 for barracks and 2 for castle?)
    *Is it just a convenience so you don't have to launch daily, just every other day?
    *Or are you launching a separate adventure at each building, the castle and barracks, so you are getting two adventures a day?"
    - You get the same random rewards for the same adventures regardless of which building you choose to start the adventure from.
    - The adventures in the Barracks require the exact same items and amounts as the adventures from the main Keep/Court.
    - In my opinion, the advantage is that I get to send out more adventures thus get more rewards than I could without it. Once you get further into the game, you'll have loads of food/feasts so it won't be a problem to continuously send out adventures.
    - I usually send out different adventures from each building but that's just my method of doing things. I almost always use the Feral Lands adventure in the Barracks because I almost always get Mercury Feasts from one of my feast dropping buildings and I've got a nice stock pile of monster traps from them. I use the main building for whatever adventure strikes my fancy that day. After a certain point, the adventures are mostly just for extra energy, materials, etc. I have no active goals so I needn't choose any specific adventure.

An important note I think is that while some events do have a specific limited time adventure, it's usually not available in the Barracks, only the Keep/Court. This means that even while my main building is focusing on event adventures and it's drops, my Barracks is still doing the regular adventures which I find to be an advantage. There have been times when the event adventures were offered in the Barracks but not always so I err on the side of caution and make sure neither of my buildings have any adventures out on Thursdays just in case. It doesn't hurt that over the years I've gotten more fruit trees and animals than I will ever need from the adventures, for that alone I think the second building is worth it. Of course, like all things in CS it comes down to your style of playing and what works best for you. I'm a collector so I am constantly trying to max out things in my inventory so I enjoy the adventures for lots of reasons whereas others who only want to complete the goals might not find it as useful. You'll have to weigh the options and decide if you think the building is worth the gems for your playing style.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello!

Does anyone know if completing Sister, Sister triggers another goal, or that's the end of it? I'm close to my last Dark Plants trade and wanted to prepare in advance!

I'm also curious which goal triggers the Faerie Workshop. I tried looking at the forums, and some of the goals link to next ones, but I'm struggling with getting to previous ones to help me arrive there.

Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    Hello!

Does anyone know if completing Sister, Sister triggers another goal, or that's the end of it? I'm close to my last Dark Plants trade and wanted to prepare in advance!

I'm also curious which goal triggers the Faerie Workshop. I tried looking at the forums, and some of the goals link to next ones, but I'm struggling with getting to previous ones to help me arrive there.
    Can you list all the goals in your book? - except Sister, Sister & today's goals.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Can you list all the goals in your book? - except Sister, Sister & today's goals.
    What Storms May Come (Part II), Being Impossible (Letter to Agnes series), A Down To Earth Approach, Raising The Stakes, and Stable Staples.

Please don't tell me it's Staple Staples... This is on the back burner because as far as I can tell, Sir Daisy is just a regular horse with wayyy too much work to justify the item.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Wish You Were Here is the trigger goal which is the one finished prior to triggering Sister Sister which is the final goal on the Belladonna arc.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ne-Guide/page2 (go to post 38)

this link has a summary of all of the main story goals with their triggers. Good luck with Sister Sister!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Wish You Were Here is the trigger goal which is the one finished prior to triggering Sister Sister which is the final goal on the Belladonna arc.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ne-Guide/page2 (go to post 38)

this link has a summary of all of the main story goals with their triggers. Good luck with Sister Sister!
    Ah, nice to know finishing my last trade will mean this set of tasks is totally completed. Thank you.

Also, thanks for the link! It helped me identify it's Blythewood Sapling Part 3 I need to complete to eventually get to the Faerie Workshop, which is way down the line. It's out of my hands until the game coughs up some Faerie Jars, I'll work on other tasks.

Thank you to meme1098 to for your quick reply! I appreciate yours and SpiritWind00's help.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a purple egg in magic forge to hatch. What does it hatch? Don't want to just try not knowing why because it takes two days. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I have a purple egg in magic forge to hatch. What does it hatch? Don't want to just try not knowing why because it takes two days. Thanks
    I believe you have a manticore egg.

From Inventory list in The Hub:

Manticore egg
    Found: Forgotten Roost
    Uses: crafting a Manticore!
    * Manticore eggs are purple in colour. You can hatch/incubate these eggs in the Magic Forge as soon as you get one if you want. They take 2 days. [Dragon eggs are red.]
    * After you get the goal to find a manticore egg, your roost now has the ability to drop more manticore eggs. They are rare though.
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-27-18 at 09:46 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Unhatched Egg - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Incubate in the Magic Forge. Who kowns what will hatch?
    Type: Material
    Source: Harvest
    Cap: 99
    Comments: Hatch a Manticore.
    Manticore - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Manticore. Gives Fur, Manticore Whisker, and Mysterious Venom.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Crafting
    Size: 1x1
    Drops: Coins, Manticore Whisker, Fur
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 24 gems
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...