Page 180 of 394 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    anyone remembers where the old Maypole is stored? buildings or decos? can't find it. the one with light rays shining from top to bottom.
    My maypole is multi-coloured and in deco.

The Festival Spire has the light rays coming down from top and it is also in the deco tab (mine was on page 172/180!)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-26-18 at 03:24 AM.

I can not seem to craft ?crown Lumi or Agni? in the Ember Cave. I?m on level 32. Help please

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mamabear005 View Post
    I can not seem to craft ?crown Lumi or Agni? in the Ember Cave. I?m on level 32. Help please
    Lumi and Agni were from a limited time event last year, as far as I know the only way to obtain them now is if they would be on offer for purchase in a sale.

If you started the event and didn't finish it, the only way to finish it after is by using gems to purchase the needed parts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    guess yes, but the green one should drop it too...
    maybe onne of the little mermaids?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Tidegate and blue marmosea only.
    thanks to both.. it's rare then, cause I always collect from all Mermaid items and have only 13 since finished long ago.. can't reach required 19.. sooo.. have to skip. why don't the Elvens ask for Dragon Scales.. there's lots of those! LOL!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I have some rainbow pots. Does the contents get added to my inventory regardless of me being maxed on an item? For example if the Rainbow Pot drops lumin essence, and I am maxed, will I get a black banner. I'm hesitant to chop them if that is the case.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No you don't get the item if maxed - disclaimer already in the inventory guide for rainbow pots along with the myriad of possible drops. My rainbow alicorn dropped one last week. It also didn't add that one to my pile of other ones I kept as souvenirs when they were first released.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I have some rainbow pots. Does the contents get added to my inventory regardless of me being maxed on an item? For example if the Rainbow Pot drops lumin essence, and I am maxed, will I get a black banner. I'm hesitant to chop them if that is the case.
    I think only the Baron can let you super-max on items, whether in the tent or doing the Baron's kitchen craft. SW correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-30-18 at 03:14 PM. Reason: You are absolutely correct!:) SW (no edit in post)
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    I bought Princess Lorelei's fountain (because pretty) instead of saving my paltry 20 gold troll tokens for Mystic Research. Turned out a bad idea because I don't even have the space to display the fountain, lol.

Now I'm at another crossroads at the Royal Exchange. Already got Tinker Camp, and have 50 tickets in hand. I had blithely intended to get the Royal Chateau per quest list. But now I'm wondering if I should skip that and buy expansion permits. The elven outpost side-squares require EITHER 500K coins OR 1 permit.

Game so far: Ivy, Tablet, Thurston, loose (and dressed), and Sabina just opened. Can't get enough troll essence to make Excalibam (when I manage to get a troll: no essence.) Holding off on Magic Garden because I was told the easy fruit trade (strawberries and sugar) is replaced with a harder one.

So: advice, please? Kingdom is a mess but my storm8 ID is lavenderdale if you want to look. I have 200+ neighbors that I can't keep up with.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I think only the Baron can let you super-max on items, whether in the tent or doing the Baron's kitchen craft. SW correct me if I'm wrong.
    Also the daily vids add to the inventory regardless of being maxed.

Fashion Designer
    I would go for expansion permits, while lovely the chateau is a space hog and I rarely have it out.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...