Page 177 of 394 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Question.
    So I have my MRC. After this hunt I finally have enough gold coins to make something. I'm thinking either a Unicorn or a Mithral dragon (always seems to take forever to collect enough Mithral for anything).

Anyone have pros & cons to share? Or a different suggestion?
    The unicorn has guaranteed drops of tokens that can be used in future hunts and also spellbound dew. The mithril dragon , actually it's called a Wyvern , does not have guaranteed drops of mithril. At least I don't think so. I just got one and I got jewels from mine. I got my 4 unicorns before I got the Wyvern.
    You might want to check out the Hub for other things that could drop mithril.
    The Wyvern is very neat looking though.
    CORRECTION: The token drops are not guaranteed, but the dew is
    Last edited by riverly; 04-18-18 at 10:07 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Question!
    Does anyone know if I can fight glimmer golems when there is no MH?👩🏻*💻🧟*♀️🙈 I have a quest that ends in three days, it?s to slay glimmer golems they have yellow clothes, not the same as the ones that popped up during the BM/MH event.... really wanted to craft my glimmer-baby-Golem... 🦄👶

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Glimmer golems are restricted to monster hunts. In a previous monster hunt a new golem was introduced and spawns by rock outcroppings. Milk drops from it so you should be able to get your baby golem. Do you know if you have had this monster before?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Glimmer golems are restricted to monster hunts. In a previous monster hunt a new golem was introduced and spawns by rock outcroppings. Milk drops from it so you should be able to get your baby golem. Do you know if you have had this monster before?
    Never fight that golem before.
    The goal ?All that glimmers is golem? popped up two days before this ?MH? ended...... the milk from the purple glimmer golem was accepted... but now they don?t spawn from horses... when I click the greenbutton ?go? under that goal it takes me to rock outcroppings ... but no ?yellow? glimmer golem only glimmer troll...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Never fight that golem before.
    The goal ?All that glimmers is golem? popped up two days before this ?MH? ended...... the milk from the purple glimmer golem was accepted... but now they don?t spawn from horses... when I click the greenbutton ?go? under that goal it takes me to rock outcroppings ... but no ?yellow? glimmer golem only glimmer troll...
    Glimmer Golem
    Storable: No
    Type: Spawn
    Source: Storyline
    Size: 5x5
    Found: Rock Outcropping
    Comments: 10 HP
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Glimmer Golem
    Storable: No
    Type: Spawn
    Source: Storyline
    Size: 5x5
    Found: Rock Outcropping
    Comments: 10 HP
    Yes thats the one.... but it does not.. come from rocks ... at least not until now.. ... 😔 only the stupid green glimmer troll!

But thanks for clarifying!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Yes thats the one.... but it does not.. come from rocks ... at least not until now.. ... �� only the stupid green glimmer troll!

But thanks for clarifying!
    Then you are probably not far enough in the storyline. The (Friendly) Glimmer Troll will only spawn from the Troll Pit later.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Then you are probably not far enough in the storyline. The (Friendly) Glimmer Troll will only spawn from the Troll Pit later.
    Yep. I?m on level 27..🙈.. and enjoying it!
    Thanks for your help and response! I?ll just keep looking and playing! 😊🌟👩🏻*💻💃🏻

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this right place to get help but had something happened when doing expansions. Like I have done before, one can apply coins and expansion permits to a new section and of course will not complete until all points are met. On the most recent expansion requiring 5 expansion permits, I had everything but one expansion permit to go. After recent event I took first and used trade tickets to make last expansion permit needed. When done went to finish and instead of showing 4, it showed I had one! I hit the button hoping with the one I just made would trigger the missing 3 expansion permits but they are gone! That is 60 wasted trade tickets and time spent! What happened to my 3 expansion permits?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It will be ok. What happens in a few squares is that it thinks you have enough royal points but then you don't and it rolls back and takes everything. Put more rp on your board and if it doesn't work then let me know and I'll ask Pika to help (or get Support depending on her schedule). Please let us know how you get on.