Page 174 of 393 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I want my Ali's to be recharged on a certain day(that part is optional) so I tap on it every time it's recharged whether I need the energy or not. Soon you will notice that you are saving more than you are using.

There are some more tips on the thread below called storing energy.
    Thanks a lot, Riverly ! ;-)

Very helpful nugget thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by histoplasmosis View Post
    Very helpful nugget thank you
    there's a thread open with some posts about storing energy that SW answered.. it's further down on the menu page. have a look.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

hi guys, i have a question.how could i spawn dire boar?i'm lvl 25 and still waiting for it,skunks+fangs spawning whole time.i wanna build jousting arena as quick as possible and now i'm stuck.
    ps my dire boar trap is also locked
    Last edited by sarahmarah888; 04-05-18 at 01:48 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364393

Dire boars make an appearance from these goal. Troll Tribe Part 1 - Goals (extract)
    Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * For players Level 22+ who have defeated Troll King (refer to goal line Thurston the Knight)
    * Dire Boars make their first appearance. They will overrun your land until you build the swampy pond. It's hard to put up with them, but I recommend you do not purchase the swampy pond until you have a good stockpile of boar tusks and feral magic (aim for about 30 of each). Once you place the swamp the boars will be random and be like other beasts and not show up. You need quite a few boar dropped items for the next few parts of the troll tribe questlines as they do not spawn as often after you get the swampy pond.

I need a bit more info about what other goals you have in your book to see when you'll get to these. The Story Outline Guide also linked in that post has all of the prerequisites about goals at a glance. Please post again if you need more info.

alright,i'm stuck with sneezing goal,but i do know what should i expand right now i also have second question,if the next monster hunt will be the first one for me,will all the animals like wyvern,armored wolf etc available for me?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmarah888 View Post
    alright,i'm stuck with sneezing goal,but i do know what should i expand right now i also have second question,if the next monster hunt will be the first one for me,will all the animals like wyvern,armored wolf etc available for me?
    Each past monster hunt has had a different animal available as the prize - there have normally been 2 components. 1 to defeat x amount of a monster then craft it in the Trade Wagon and 2 gather gold troll tokens and craft it in the Mythic Research Centre. There are some animals that are available all the time and not event specific. Have a look through the Monster Hunt thread and post 8 which has loads of info on special animals available. Hope that helps!

Good luck on your sneezing goal!

New Resident
    Can anyone help me please? I've 'misplaced' Kaz & can't remember where I've sent him ( was quite some time ago). any help/ direction would be greatly appreciated!! TIA !!

Kaz goes walkabouts for a while and then comes back. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364422

This link will tell you other goal prerequisites for returning Kaz. If you need more help the Story Guide is a quick way to navigate main story goals.

New Resident
    Thanks! It's been that long I've actually forgot what storyline it was. I'll give that a try ��