Page 171 of 393 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3928

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    if you visit a nbr and collect hearts, what happen if you tap the Elven Outpost or Barons Gametent?
    what is +20% for a trade or deco?
    You can extend this to the Storage Cellar? +20% capacity ;p
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    What buildings and other collectible items do you put in storage? I?m level 50 and my land is so cluttered and I need to free up some space.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    What buildings and other collectible items do you put in storage? I?m level 50 and my land is so cluttered and I need to free up some space.
    Just visited and you don't look cluttered. I put up anything that doesn't drop items I need or drops a minimal amount of coins, unless I just like the way it looks. It all depends on where you are in the game, if on mermaids quest, coins are a top priority so keep high return buildings, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    I got Maya and it says that I need to “craft” a worker card? There is no place to craft one that I can see. Do I just keep making the cards and hope they will drop? Thank you for your help.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm not there yet but there is some info in the main thread about the Town Square (not on page 1 yet). One of the new buildings associated with her is where you craft things.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I got Maya and it says that I need to “craft” a worker card? There is no place to craft one that I can see. Do I just keep making the cards and hope they will drop? Thank you for your help.
    I think this is the way it works, you collect a card from Alcina (horse) one from Pond of Sight and a card from crystal ball ( these are crafted). Next you craft in tent on first card "Draw your Card". It takes 8 hrs. You will receive a card either Worker, Wizard, Knight or Ruler. You will need to do this whole process at least 3 times because it takes 3 cards of each type to use the Interpret the Cards button. If you push the Interpret the Worker it takes 3 Worker cards 2 hrs to craft for your fortune to appear. I don't have 3 of any to use yet so I don't know what you eventually get.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello,

Does anyone know or remember how long it takes to complete the Sister,Sister and A Little Persuasion goals. I need 250 Glimmer Trap Plant, 150 of the Glimmer Pitcher Plant and 25 of the Glimmer Rafflesia to complete both goals. Right now I have 23 Glimmer Pitcher, 12 Glimmer Rafflesia and 0 Glimmer Trap all from crafting. I know Greselda's Dark Garden will drop a random plant occasionally. Seems very daunting. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Hello,

Does anyone know or remember how long it takes to complete the Sister,Sister and A Little Persuasion goals. I need 250 Glimmer Trap Plant, 150 of the Glimmer Pitcher Plant and 25 of the Glimmer Rafflesia to complete both goals. Right now I have 23 Glimmer Pitcher, 12 Glimmer Rafflesia and 0 Glimmer Trap all from crafting. I know Greselda's Dark Garden will drop a random plant occasionally. Seems very daunting. Thanks in advance for any replies.
    Months & Months & Months. No rush there. Just do them when you can. Be sure to finish A little Persuasion before giving to Sinister Sister. Cause they will be deducted from that total.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Hello,

It took me 14 weeks to complete Sister, Sister. You didn’t ask about the Mermaid quest. To compare the two quests, I started Of Land and Sea on June 15 and I am getting close to completing it, but am not quite finished yet.

Crafted my third armored flyger, can’t place him on the board. No error message, screen just flashes and flyger is back in the craft box. What’s wrong?