Page 168 of 394 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I didn't know that the wedding Alis also spawned the 'old' lovecupine. The only pink animals I have are the two pink Alicorns so I don't expect them to spawn very often. I will leave the task open, no need to try and finish it unless it happens on its own. Thanks for the information.
    You are welcome. Another player may correct me if I am wrong, but I got the wedding Ali before I had a pink Ali, and I am almost certain that it was the wedding Ali that triggered my first lovecupine, and thus that quest. I was so excited until I realized it was just a leftover. It took months to finally trigger all five. Lol

I got curious so I checked the hub and found this:

Lovecupine
    Found: may spawn when collecting from a pink animal including chickens, the Pink Alicorn and the Wedding Alicorn.
    Thee first time a lovecupine is triggered, you will get a new goal which asks you to beat up 5 pink Lovecupines.
    Notes:
    1. you do NOT need to make a second sword.... you already have one in your inventory.
    2. the 5 lovecupines will be activated upon collection of a pink animal. It's random and rare to spawn one and this goal may take a couple of months.
    3. collect as often as you can from your pink animal.
    4. do not contact Support, they cannot help you as it is not a bug.
    5. this is a one off goal and completing it does not give any reward or trigger any other goal.
    6. originally this goal came from the goals in the Love Shack. You will not get any other goals to do with the Love Shack.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-02-18 at 01:12 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    I have a goal that has been sitting in my Kingdom Goals book for quite some time titled "Hauntingly Good Look - Build a Gothic Court or Keep." What does this goal involve? Will it just go away on its own? I'm really tired of having it in my goal list.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I have a goal that has been sitting in my Kingdom Goals book for quite some time titled "Hauntingly Good Look - Build a Gothic Court or Keep." What does this goal involve? Will it just go away on its own? I'm really tired of having it in my goal list.
    you sell your current castle and build the gothic one instead. It was from the Tales of the Crypt event at the end of last year. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101361
    You have to have the tomb for the black roses to build the gothic keep. more info under T for Tomb in the Building guide.

Spiritwind, would you please ask if the alpaca will ever be removed from the workshop? Those things usually expire but this one won’t go away, and it is the very first thing listed. If S8 won’t remove it, would they consider at least making it the last craft so we don’t have to scroll past it every time we use the workshop?

Thanks in advance!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Spiritwind, would you please ask if the alpaca will ever be removed from the workshop? Those things usually expire but this one won’t go away, and it is the very first thing listed. If S8 won’t remove it, would they consider at least making it the last craft so we don’t have to scroll past it every time we use the workshop?

Thanks in advance!
    Yes!
    Surely anyone who is likely to buy the other alpaca would have bought it by now. If they're going to leave it in the workshop, can they please move it to the bottom of the list. Or maybe they could put it for sale for gems in the marketplace... that would make more sense.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Pika knows as there is a bugs thread about it and I made a post last week confirming it was still there when asked if it was. Hopefully it will disappear soon...

Is their a daily limit on how much energy one can get from visiting neighbors? How much? I have over 100 neighbors but don’t go around often. Thanks!!

10 energy visiting neighbors. Check the popup when you visit. It's either coin, experience or energy.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Thanks
    Your welcome. I always visit to get that 10 free energy. 🙂
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******