Page 166 of 393 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    I have about 5 dragon eggs I’d love to hatch. Beyond my very first egg that was part of a goal I have never been able to hatch another dragon. Over the past couple of years I have gone on countless desert adventures in search of burning ember to no avail. Am I missing something here or is the ember drop really that rare?

Farm Supplier
    I assume it is, I've played for years, too, and I hatched two dragons so far. I now have 4 dragon eggs and no ember, although I'm on adventures as much as possible (with a barracks as well) and do not regularly collect from the roost anymore, only when it sparkles and I have some spare energy. I assume I was really lucky with the second ember, or maybe drop rates were better back in 2013.
    I assume that both alicorn horns and embers have a drop rate of like once in 100-300 adventures or so. Apart from the first one of each, which is rather quick.

I just wish I could gift the burning embers I have in storage. I have enough of those dragons on my board & would gladly gift all the dragon eggs & burning embers I've collected.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by atiragram View Post
    I assume it is, I've played for years, too, and I hatched two dragons so far. I now have 4 dragon eggs and no ember, although I'm on adventures as much as possible (with a barracks as well) and do not regularly collect from the roost anymore, only when it sparkles and I have some spare energy. I assume I was really lucky with the second ember, or maybe drop rates were better back in 2013.
    I assume that both alicorn horns and embers have a drop rate of like once in 100-300 adventures or so. Apart from the first one of each, which is rather quick.
    Thanks, atiragram. It’s helpful to know this position is not unique to me. I guess if we want more dragons, we are in it for the very long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I just wish I could gift the burning embers I have in storage. I have enough of those dragons on my board & would gladly gift all the dragon eggs & burning embers I've collected.
    If only.....

Farm Supplier
    How do I get the lapis lazuli to complete the level 1 goal of the blythewood sapling. ID Mbrill75

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    How do I get the lapis lazuli to complete the level 1 goal of the blythewood sapling. ID Mbrill75
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364390
    Here is an extract of where I think you might be up to with some notes:

6: Deep Sea Exploring
    * Go deep sea adventuring 0/1 GO | Castle, 4 hours - 1 potion of gills, 1 breaded fish, 1000 coin | you will get 3 Lapis Lazuli per adventure! (you need 10 in total)

7: Lapis Lazuli Trinket
    * Craft the lapis lazuli trinket 0/1 CRAFT | Magic Forge, 30 minutes - 1 life tree trinket, 10 lapis lazuli

8: A Stake In The Tree
    * Upgrade the blythewood sapling 0/1 UPGRADE | 1 banner pole, 50 water, 25 fertilizer, 1 lapis lazuli trinket

So, once you've been on the adventure a few times and get the 10 lapis lazuli's, the rest should fall into place.

New Resident
    Where do i get the feather to expand where its needed. Where do i get rafflesia flowers to jp grade the barons garden?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suenscot View Post
    Where do i get the feather to expand where its needed. Where do i get rafflesia flowers to jp grade the barons garden?
    Hi, welcome to the forum!

The feather comes from completing more goals in the Elven Ouptpost goals. info here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Outpost-Runes

The reafflesia flowers - these are a random drop from doing the Grow Dark Seeds craft in the greenhouse. You can get 1 of the 3 types of flowers available. They are the rarest drop of the 3 types of flowers that can drop from the craft.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suenscot View Post
    Hope this link will help you with the feather
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...date-The-Elves
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    I'm a level 50 player and would really like to focus my attention on expanding my kingdom. What trades do players use most often to get trade tickets in order to make the expansion permits? What strategies do you use? Other sources of the trade tickets or expansion permits?
    Thanks.