Page 162 of 393 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I'm wondering if those who updated to the latest version in CS are still affected by no videos. I read somewhere that when people upgraded the videos stopped. There was a thread but I can't find it now. If you are on latest CS version are you getting videos? Did videos stop for awhile and return? Or still no videos?
    I don't have videos on the new version of cs. If I launch the winter version I still get videos a lot of the time but beware if you are in a community event or even some other times it will reset your progress to zero! When you jnow youve collected more and even received a lower prize multiple times. I don't know why they can't just get the videos back in. Android.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jinka7 View Post
    I accidentally started forging a mithril, and my other forge is a day into forging a mithril. I'd rather lose the silver than have to pay to forward it, because I used up most of my gems recently because the game thought I wanted to buy coins.

My question is: is there any way to speed up the magic forge (I don't see one in the "boosts" section), or can I get someone to stop me from manufacturing my mithril? I'm on the LAST piece of crown.
    Does it let you store the building whilst crafting? I know when you're on an adventure you can't store it but I'm not sure about crafting buildings. Might be the same if you try and sell - it might not let you do that either. You will need to allow time to go on the next adventure in the ember cave to get the egg (and possibly place it) once you have the crown before the timer runs out else you'll lose the opportunity to get the wyvern. You can ask Support for help though but mark it super urgent! Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jinka7 View Post
    I accidentally started forging a mithril, and my other forge is a day into forging a mithril. I'd rather lose the silver than have to pay to forward it, because I used up most of my gems recently because the game thought I wanted to buy coins.

My question is: is there any way to speed up the magic forge (I don't see one in the "boosts" section), or can I get someone to stop me from manufacturing my mithril? I'm on the LAST piece of crown.
    Unfortunately there is no boost available on speeding the Magic Forge, or can you put it into storage while it's crafting, nor sell it to eventually build again. Once we were able to do this if we changed our plans.. but this has been changed some time ago with all crafting buildings including the Castle.
    I don't think you'll have enough time to ask support for help.. but you could try as it's the only solution I see. Eventually you'll just have to wait till you finish what you're crafting.
    Good Luck however it goes!

EDIT: same reply from SW, we answered you at the same time.. ditto
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I have a building (petting zoo) that I bought (at an event like 2-3 years ago) and never gathered the materials to actually construct it. So it stays in my kingdom unfinished and I can?t finish it because the items were only available at the time of the event. I cannot sell or store it either. I would like to get rid of it to use the space for something useful or pretty. Is there any way to have it removed?
    Thanks for your help,

Atiragram

Quote Originally Posted by atiragram View Post
    Hi, I have a building (petting zoo) that I bought (at an event like 2-3 years ago) and never gathered the materials to actually construct it. So it stays in my kingdom unfinished and I can?t finish it because the items were only available at the time of the event. I cannot sell or store it either. I would like to get rid of it to use the space for something useful or pretty. Is there any way to have it removed?
    Thanks for your help,

Atiragram
    You could do 2 things: 1. ask Support to remove it from your board. It might mean it disappearing altogether so if you're happy to lose it then that's what I'd ask for.
    2. Alternatively, can you get it to L1? or is it stuck as a construction piece? If you use gems and get it to L1 then you should be able to store it. I guess it depends on how many gems that would take though.
    Hope that helps

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, SpiritWind, yes that was very helpful! I will aks support to remove it since I don?t want to spend gems on it. I don?t think it drops anything at level 1 and upgrading it to level 5 or whatever is highest is certainly a little fortune.

Hi, I'm pretty sure I just sold my wedding carriage. I was just trying to move it. I looked in the marketplace to buy it again to start all over (and that would be a real bummer because it was complete and I was working my way through the challenges), but didn't see it. Is it available for purchase or am I just out of luck and will not be able to complete that challenge thread? Thank you for your help.

I am unable to upgrade my theater in glimmersuite event to level 2. I am at goal 3 of chapter 2 where it says - upgrade the theater to level 2. I force closed my game several times - no luck.
    Last edited by salmansh; 12-15-17 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by salmansh View Post
    I am unable to upgrade my theater in glimmersuite event to level 2. I am at goal 3 of chapter 2 where it says - upgrade the theater to level 2. I force closed my game several times - no luck.
    check whether your goal book has rolled backwards. it might be worth chopping another present if it has.

How do I summon Heksa? I collect from the level 6 tidegate but nothing happens