Page 16 of 393 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Any idea how many times we must search the glimmer wood in the latest goal??? I've used all of fairies in a jar. I am receiving nothing each time collect from a trip. I'm about to give up.

Executive Chef
    Took me 11 trips to find her.

I got the goal to do the "Traverse the Desert" adventure. Only my barracks showed it as available, so I did it. Completed that goal, and my keep is still showing that that particular adventure is locked by goal. It's still available to do in the barracks. I've forced closed, but that didn't seem to help. Is there another goal that I just havnt gotten yet that unlocks it? I'm confuzzled. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	31606

Do we stop receiving higher energy max when we reach certain levels? I did go up to 45 energy when I hit level 21 but then it went right back to 40. Thanks.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Do we stop receiving higher energy max when we reach certain levels? I did go up to 45 energy when I hit level 21 but then it went right back to 40. Thanks.
    Once you get to 40 energy this is the cap. When you level up you get a full burst of another 40 energy until you get to Level 50 which is the max current level.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Multiple is a mild word for it. I quit hatching mine after the 7th. I have 3 more in storage. Along with 9 dragon eggs.
    Ha! I've now collected from my forgotten roost for 8 day and have 2 manticores and a dragon egg. How funny.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm working on magic ink & parchment papers for unlocking the tome. I see that up ahead there are Shard Goals from the tablet of Tabernum. Do we have to complete that whole research project to move forward in the game? Each section costs so many coins! Are pretty much all goals mandatory to get to thr next step? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Should I open tinker camp or save up those permits for future use

thx

New Resident

Post Faerie mur mur , faerie jar

Where can i find Faerie mur mur and Faerie jar?