Page 158 of 393 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you have more than 3, then yes they'll be there.
    Phew! Thanks SW!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the middle of quest when I have to send Belladona some plant from greselda dark garden. Such as glimmer plant trap. What quest line am I? I check Greselda dark garden quest line but its not there...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    I'm in the middle of quest when I have to send Belladona some plant from greselda dark garden. Such as glimmer plant trap. What quest line am I? I check Greselda dark garden quest line but its not there...
    Sister Sister, a very very long quest, took me >4 months to complete (without gems)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Sister Sister, a very very long quest, took me >4 months to complete (without gems)
    4 months? Wow. I wonder how long I can finish it with all timed quest every week.

Btw, I check main goal guide in the hub but I cant find Sister Sister quest line... please help...

4 months? Wow. I wonder how long I can finish it with all timed quest every week.

Btw, I check main goal guide in the hub but I cant find Sister Sister quest line... please help...
    I believe it's called Belladonna.
    Check here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ate-Belladonna
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I believe it's called Belladonna.
    Check here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ate-Belladonna
    Thank you Princess...

I just read the quest and its already make my head hurts to think how long that quest will stay in my goal book. OMG. 20 exchange!

Executive Chef
    Thank you Princess...

I just read the quest and its already make my head hurts to think how long that quest will stay in my goal book. OMG. 20 exchange!
    It was the longest lasting goal in the whole game until we got the mermaid goals. You will be so happy when it's done!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    It was the longest lasting goal in the whole game until we got the mermaid goals. You will be so happy when it's done!
    Lol.

See u next year then ��

I have a question about 'maturity time' (or whatever you call it when you feed an animal so many times before it becomes and adult)

I finally hatched my first dragon (It's just called "Dragon" when I click on it). And I've fed/tapped it several times but it hasn't grown into an adult yet. Does anyone know how many taps it takes to mature the normal orange "Dragon"?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I have a question about 'maturity time' (or whatever you call it when you feed an animal so many times before it becomes and adult)

I finally hatched my first dragon (It's just called "Dragon" when I click on it). And I've fed/tapped it several times but it hasn't grown into an adult yet. Does anyone know how many taps it takes to mature the normal orange "Dragon"?
    I don't remember the exact time...but for a dragon it was WAY longer than normal ...If I remember correctly it was OVER 20 feedings.