Page 157 of 393 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    I remember having a building that dropped silver platters. I?ve been full of silver platters for so long I?ve forgotten which one. I thought maybe Ivy?s bakery but after two weeks I haven?t gotten a silver platter. Please tell me that this isn?t my imagination... and remind me which one it is. I?m wondering what the elves are doing with my supilver platters. Thanks
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    It's Ivys bakery. They seem to be a rare drop. Have only gotten one since I gave the elves a bunch of skunkupies and silver platters and started collecting from it again a while ago.
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I need three more marmosea venom to upgrade the Tidalgate to Level 6 but all of a sudden I can no longer get them. Not sure what to do...and after writing this post I finally got them to drop again and got to my next goal. Yay!
    Last edited by LocalNews; 11-15-17 at 06:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You've probably already done the others. These goals are triggered when you're around level 15-20. You must have had this caravan goal in your book a long time? I wouldn't worry about it to be honest. Chances are you did them ages ago.
    I can confirm that (for me) the king's caravan/baro-van/rich windbag caravan appear before the cooking caravan. They appear after the builder's caravan - I was going to post in the hub feedback thread about it but I was waiting until I sent off the rich windbag caravan to confirm that the cooking caravan will turn up next.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, thanks Jess! There are quite a lot of goals that all appear together and it depends on what goals you complete first that determines what comes next. See even my sentence is like spaghetti, just like the goals!

I'd love it if you kept an eye out on the main story guide and filled in any blanks. I contemplated starting again to confirm the goal guide material (which was so well maintained by Dabag in years gone by) and got to about level 17 and lost the will to maintain 2 games! I just don't have the time.

Anyhow, thanks so much for the info...

Rhino Keeper
    No worries.

I have already made a few notes when/if I noticed something - no guarantees I have caught everything though. I aim to add them to the feedback thread soon. (I mostly look up things on my phone/tablet rather than on the computer and posting is a pain on a mobile device). Sometimes I would like to have a second game - I could play one while the other recharges energy! - but it's probably for the best that my tablet is too old to handle CS (since this game eats up enough of my time as it is).

Rhino Keeper
    What goal do I need to do to get Garlic to plant?

That and hatch my dragon Egg

Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    What goal do I need to do to get Garlic to plant?

That and hatch my dragon Egg
    Garlic unlocked when you finish chapter 1 - all of those notes are on page 1 already... you do need to keep refreshing the page often as more info is added.

Your dragon egg - a new set of goals start when the dragon egg drops from the Forgotten Roost. I'll get you to read the goal guide as all the info is written there. click here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358976

I got the unlimited energy this morning and with the rush of collecting as much as I could, I clicked on the baron tent twice so I did throw one cabbage. I have been saving my cabbages for a long time now. Although I threw one cabbage, will I still have all my remaining cabbages tomorrow or will they be lost? 😔

If you have more than 3, then yes they'll be there.