Page 155 of 393 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, it can be done, but it can also be really tricky. I think that there are quite a few factors for success - a robust inventory of items, time spent in the game, energy sources and loads of luck. The amount of random drops has been really hard on lots of players. Is there anything you can do? Not really... sounds like you're doing the best you can with what you have. Admittedly, events do get (somewhat) easier when you have a vast array of alicorns available for extra energy and/or loads of time to spend playing. Weigh up drops of the end prize vs effort and then decide if you opt in or out. Other players will be able to give you their opinions about this question too. SW

Executive Chef
    The last couple of events have been extremely hard for me and I have a lot of resources, maxed out really on most of them and I have extra energy sources. It seems like there have been multiple goals showing up in the goal book for the last few events.
    I could not get the Ghost Knight. I didn't get all the costumed pets, and with the monster hunt , I haven't gotten the little baby direwolves. Don't even want them tbh. So much energy is needed in fighting beasts!!
    I've learned to pick my battles.
    Honestly I don't see how a lower level player can check off all the goals that show up in the goal book during the last few events.
    I remember when I was lower level player, I would skip some events and just concentrate on building up resources.
    I do not use a lot of gems.

Farm Supplier
    Other Storm8 games have higher levels than Castle Story. I have been on Level 50 forever. Also, I have way too many items that I cannot sell and some I would like to store but can?t...like that big old roost that serves no purpose.

Rhino Keeper
    Where do I find Spellbound dew ?

What is the parting gift? I can't find information on it. Do they accumulate? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnesi View Post
    Other Storm8 games have higher levels than Castle Story. I have been on Level 50 forever. Also, I have way too many items that I cannot sell and some I would like to store but can?t...like that big old roost that serves no purpose.
    I don't get that either..... everything should be storable, with no exceptions.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Where do I find Spellbound dew ?
    spellbound dew drops sometimes from flowers, Ivy's Hut, Unicorns, Spellbound Bloom (gem item)
    more info here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-18-Spellbound
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-08-17 at 10:32 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks a lot Moon ;-)))

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1951 View Post
    What is the parting gift? I can't find information on it. Do they accumulate? Thanks
    that term was used in one of our goals in our last halloween event: ask nbrs for 'parting gifts' but that has expired now, so don't think that's what you mean. any other info where you read it? event, storyline, name of the goal or CS game rules?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Hi,

I just did the Cooking Caravan
    Based off the hub list, I expected step 12 and 13 to activate, followed by 14 and I've not had that.
    I've force closed twice
    I'm level 44
    I'm on the current version unless a new update came out in the last week or so.

I'm confused.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1342377

Post 4, part 12 and 13, then 14 Rich Windbag Caravan

I could swear I gave him carrots ages ago for his peasants, where he was going to chop each one in half or something. Did this quest go out of order for me and now I'm complete on it?

This thread talks about the carrots but it's an old thread, and not in the same order I got the quest parts in
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ots#post896481
    post #6
    ctrl-f and type carrots and it gets you down to where he talks about how 100 is enough and the ruler says the math is wrong or something.

So am I just done with this line or am I just waiting for that junk to get there or what?
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.