Page 154 of 393 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    We might need to track the drops from this exchange... I haven't done this trade yet either as energy has been at a premium these last few weeks. If anyone does this trade, can you please post in the Hub feedback post to record drops. Cheers!

Haven't done this trade yet but the picture looks exactly like the Royal Supply Crate trade.

Can anyone reference a link discussion on recommendations on spending our monster hunt gold tokens? I'm
    Almost maxed and need to figure out what I'm going to craft right away. If I recall there's a max of 99 gold
    Tokens. Trust me ! It's taken forever to get that many.

Yes they are maxed at 99. Read through the Hub Monster Hunt thread which gives lots of detail on what options you have to spend your tokens. . Happy spending! Remember the next monster hunt is on Thursday, so don't spend too many now!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

Thanks for speedy reply. I'll check it out. I'm a patient player and take forever to decide things. Lol.

Maple Tree drop from Goldmine

I had a Maple Tree drop from a Goldmine which surprised me! Didn?t know that could happen. But when I checked my inventory it was nowhere to be found. Was this just a glitch or am I looking in the wrong place?? Thanks!

Edit: Just found it under decorations!
    Last edited by Castlefun123; 11-02-17 at 08:52 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Hello, I couldn't see the adult White Flyger listed in the inventory list. Could I confirm if this flyger also drops expansion permits or is it only the armoured flyger?

Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    Hello, I couldn't see the adult White Flyger listed in the inventory list. Could I confirm if this flyger also drops expansion permits or is it only the armoured flyger?
    Yes they both do, albeit super rare! I'm a bit behind with inventory info as I'm waiting for that info from S8.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes they both do, albeit super rare! I'm a bit behind with inventory info as I'm waiting for that info from S8.
    Thanks SW! What would we do without you!

Farm Supplier
    I have never been able to complete the goals for this game without spending gems. Are these goals attainable without spending money? I try to play every chance I get, but it has been impossible to finish any goal to completion. I don’t mind spending some if there is an attainable goal, but $50 for each goal stinks. Any suggestions?