Page 152 of 393 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for the advice, much appreciated.

I am having trouble finding this in the hub. Can someone direct me to the section that (a) tells where specific beasts are spawned? I need boar tusks but maxed on pelts and am only getting from onyx boar at the moment. (B) lists what can be made in forge and requirements for craft?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I am having trouble finding this in the hub. Can someone direct me to the section that (a) tells where specific beasts are spawned? I need boar tusks but maxed on pelts and am only getting from onyx boar at the moment. (B) lists what can be made in forge and requirements for craft?

Thanks!
    A) Beasts Nugget from Shibuyacloth in the Hiw to use the Hub section:

*Skunkupine - Flowers, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Tomato, Fellora Plant, Pepe, some Trees, Plants, Skunkupine Trap (5 gems), Fire Fox, Teacup Poodle, Shi Tzu
    * Lovecupine - Pink Flowers, Love Trees, Love Animals, Spire of Love, Fluttermush Ring
    * Fangbeast - Animals (cows, chickens, pigs), Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings (stable, hatchery, farmhouses), Fangbeast Trap (5 gems), Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy, Teacup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Ugly Goose
    * Glimmer Troll - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Rocks, Glimmer Dust droppers, Glimmergate
    * Friendly Glimmer Troll - Troll Sparring Pit
    * Dire Boar - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping

B) From the Building Guide, Crafting Buildings in the Hub:

Magic Forge limit of 2 Can be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: 6,200 coins
    Size: 2x2
    Build: 3 royal blocks, 3 royal beams, 4 super glue
    What can you craft?

Longsword - 2 hours - 5 iron ore, 1 jewel
    Light Armour - 3 hours - 6 silver, 6 iron ore, 1 troll essence
    Bait - 1 hour - 1 blue fish, 5 pile of seeds, 1000 coin
    Silver Platter - 4 hours - 20 silver, 5 jewel
    Jewelled Hairpin - 5 hours - 10 silver, 5 jewel, 3 glimmer shards
    Troll Club - 1 hour - 10 wood, 3 boar tusk, 1 troll essence
    Sentry Horn - 2 hours - 1 boar tusk, 5 hide, 5 iron ore
    Incubate Egg - 2 days
    Incubate Dragon Egg - 2 days - 1 dragon egg, 1 burning ember, 10 lumin essence
    Alchemy: Coal to Jewels - 1 hour - 10 coal
    Alchemy: Iron to Silver - 1 hour - 10 iron ore
    Alchemy: Silver to Mithril - 2 days - 50 silver
    Alchemy: Adamant - 1 day - 30 glimmer fragments, 30 glimmer shards, 20 mithril
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    further to above (and thank you Lorrainne!)
    Link to Information Nuggets in the Hub which includes the Beast one: click here

Link to Building Guide and all other guides in my signature, or the Hub sub forum (which if on a mobile device you have to be in Full mode to see both sub forums)

In Castle Story, to expand in a certain area, it says I have to help a giant bird. I can?t find any information on how to do this.

The goals you need are the beginning of the Elven goal line. detailed info in the Hub here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Am currently trying to do the part of Close Enough goal where you are supposed to give Kaz the crushed flower found in earlier in this goal line but when I pushed give nothing happened. Force closed and tried again, nothing. Looked in my inventory and crushed flower is no longer there. How am I to finish this without the flower? Will it drop again or is there anything else I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Am currently trying to do the part of Close Enough goal where you are supposed to give Kaz the crushed flower found in earlier in this goal line but when I pushed give nothing happened. Force closed and tried again, nothing. Looked in my inventory and crushed flower is no longer there. How am I to finish this without the flower? Will it drop again or is there anything else I can do?
    This is my note from the Goal Guide, Search and Rescue for this issue:

Note: some players moved to goal 3 before all items were found. (Known glitch only for some players), If that happens to you, once you get to "Close Enough", you will be able to look for the missing item/s to give away and complete. Keep collecting from the rocks/flowers/bushes till your missing item is found or till you find it again. Keep checking your inventory as you will need all 3 items.

When this happened, players didn't find the crushed flower the first time around (which is why it isn't in your inventory) and the goal just moved on anyway. You need to keep collecting from flowers to find the crushed flower. There were no new reports that this workaround didn't work. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Where do I find Alucorn brushes and shoes and polish?
    Its the wedding carriage? Horsin around

Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    Where do I find Alucorn brushes and shoes and polish?
    Its the wedding carriage? Horsin around
    Sorry Listal, I didn't see this post! If you still need help, here's some info:
    Link to game guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364424

The wedding supplies all come from the new Royal Exchange trade. Make sure you read the tips in the linked thread though especially those around around the timed portion of the storyline. Don't trigger the timed bit till you can spend all day on it! Good luck!