Page 151 of 393 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3928

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

New Resident
    I have just watched three of the daily videos & two of them said 0 items added (null) is this normal I thought you always got something for watching videos

Where do I get glimmerdust?

Quote Originally Posted by sophierless View Post
    Where do I get glimmerdust?
    From the Hub:

Glimmerdust (aka GD)
    Found: Glimmerdust trove, all mushrooms and circle mushrooms (red circle has the highest drop rate), Ivy's hut, Magic garden, Sir Pigglesworth (randomly drops 2), Feed the baron, old log, dead tree, plant in a log, tall grass, fern patch, adventure, trade with Belladonna, gift from neighbors, faerie tea party, Castle Garden, Mythic mushroom, Medieval Art Studio (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmer Garden, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmeregg Bunny, Stargazer's Ridge, Glimmer Dragon, Glimmer Alicorn, Forest Stag, Glimmer Crystal, Golden Mine, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Dragon, Faerie Naga, Desert Palace, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Moon Rock, Wistful Ghost, Royal Peacock, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Merry Reindeer, Rooted Mine, Glimmer Manticore, Fawn, Ninjaga, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), Faerie Bulb, "Garden of Stars - North, East, West and South, Celestine Cat, Celestine castle, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Sirene, Azura
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

New Resident
    Dragon Quest
    I?ve found the dragon egg and now I am looking for the volumes in the library. I have colllected from the library four times already without any findings. What level does the library need to be? In the quest it?s only written higher level library, mine is level 6.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alfi1001 View Post
    Dragon Quest
    I?ve found the dragon egg and now I am looking for the volumes in the library. I have colllected from the library four times already without any findings. What level does the library need to be? In the quest it?s only written higher level library, mine is level 6.
    any level is ok, but you will find this goal can take a few weeks to complete... those volumes are hidden deep! keep trying, they'll eventually turn up

Quote Originally Posted by and86rew View Post
    I have just watched three of the daily videos & two of them said 0 items added (null) is this normal I thought you always got something for watching videos
    Yes, unfortunately this does happen. I'm going to check if it's 'normal' given there have been a few instances...

New Resident
    Help. Trying to level up my haunted house but not getting anymore wereskunks. Getting regular skunkupines but stilll need tails from wereskunks. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by TobyTKU View Post
    Help. Trying to level up my haunted house but not getting anymore wereskunks. Getting regular skunkupines but stilll need tails from wereskunks. Any recommendations?
    I find monsters rotate in appearance. Just keep collecting from your chickens and they'll cycle back into the rotation. Make sure no other monster is on your board so you're not wasting energy unnecessarily. It kind of goes from feast to famine. One lot I got 1-3 wereskunks and then the next collection 5-8. I had about 30 chickens out. Hope that helps!

Farm Supplier
    When I fight the ghost knights it says ?can?t hold any more voodoo knights? but I only have 9 knight tokens - what does this mean please? Help and advice would be appreciated 😊

Quote Originally Posted by CleoHotel View Post
    When I fight the ghost knights it says ?can?t hold any more voodoo knights? but I only have 9 knight tokens - what does this mean please? Help and advice would be appreciated ��
    Voodoo knights drop while you're fighting the ghost knight and are 1 of the items used to make treat bags in Ivy's Nursery building. These add up quite quickly, so if you don't want to waste the voodoo Knights, make some treat bags.

Ghost tokens are a rare drop from DEFEATING a ghost knight monster. They look like a coin. You need 80 tokens to craft the ghost knight pet.