Page 15 of 394 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Is it possible to send a group message to all my neighbors at once? Thanks.
    no.

edit to add: cyndora is correct, you have to visit one neighbour at a time to leave a message. You can use copy/paste or set up shortcuts (iOS) through settings to leave messages so you don't have to type same thing over and over too. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-08-16 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Added quote to merge with Help Me thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    At the time this goal was released the mystery fragment was a real struggle to find. there is a note to say the drop rate was doubled to give you a better chance of finding it. Like all other random drops, this one is definitely a rare drop! Are you mines L5? If they aren't, the drops will be the same, but the collection time reduces so you can fit in more collections which also increases your chance of getting the drop. Whoever the first person was who said this game requires a lot of patience, they weren't kidding! we are willing that fragment to drop for you soon!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72574
    Haha! Once again all it took was mentioning my need on the forum...fragment dropped first thing this morning!

Rhino Keeper
    I just expanded to the forgotten roost and got a manty egg. I've combed through the hub trying to find this info and I know it says that you can get multiple dragon eggs but is it possible to get multiple manty eggs? If so, how many and do you have to do anything special to get them?

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    I just expanded to the forgotten roost and got a manty egg. I've combed through the hub trying to find this info and I know it says that you can get multiple dragon eggs but is it possible to get multiple manty eggs? If so, how many and do you have to do anything special to get them?
    Yes you can have more than one. I have five in my kingdom, however it's a very rare drop from the forgotten roost.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. That's good to know.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Haha! Once again all it took was mentioning my need on the forum...fragment dropped first thing this morning!
    ****Happy Dance**** oh brilliant! Thanks for posting!

(I'll add a note about being able to get multi manticores too ) done
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-10-16 at 01:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ****Happy Dance**** oh brilliant! Thanks for posting!

(I'll add a note about being able to get multi manticores too )
    Multiple is a mild word for it. I quit hatching mine after the 7th. I have 3 more in storage. Along with 9 dragon eggs.

New Resident

What does the baby ice dragon drop

I see is available for purchase. Is it worth it?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luoskrad View Post
    I see is available for purchase. Is it worth it?
    It has the same drops as a normal dragon with the exception that it spawns a Naga beast whose drops are likely to be involved in future storylines.

For any info about drops, please look at the Inventory Guide. Click on the Hub link in my signature below...

Merging into Help Me thread.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlot View Post
    Hi I wonder if you can help me please.

I need to get Faeriebulb Seeds to complete the Faerie Respite. It says they come from Harvest well I've harvested loads of Sugar Cane for the sugar and not one Faeriebulb Seed, can anyone tell me where you get the Faeriebulb Seeds from.

Many thanks
    those come only from the glimmer bulb seed (and not in every single one either) in harvesting but from several buildings too I think. you've got to be patient on this one babe sorry! I know it's a long grower! I'd plant 4 for each one you need to be safe