Page 149 of 394 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    display issues are normally fixed by reinstalling the game.
    I cannot reinstall the game :-// , because my Tablet ask me my Bankaccount.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    I cannot reinstall the game :-// , because my Tablet ask me my Bankaccount.
    As this isn't game related, I'll send you a PM with the info to try fix... hold on...

Rhino Keeper
    My friend on IOS told me he has "Daily Trade: Marketplace" every single day, but I am on android and I haven't got this.

The last marketplace trade I had was ages and levels ago. Am I supposed to be getting these daily too? When mine stopped showing up, I even built extra marketplaces to click a while back but that didn't spark new ones so I put them away except one. Still none appear.

Is this IOS only?
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    My friend on IOS told me he has "Daily Trade: Marketplace" every single day, but I am on android and I haven't got this.

The last marketplace trade I had was ages and levels ago. Am I supposed to be getting these daily too? When mine stopped showing up, I even built extra marketplaces to click a while back but that didn't spark new ones so I put them away except one. Still none appear.

Is this IOS only?
    I have never done a single one of the Daily Trades. The rewards are not even close to worth the trades.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Is this IOS only?
    The daily trades would be in the quest book on the left side of the screen, if you have them. They don't involve the marketplace buildings at all. And as Lorrainne pointed out, they are really not worth it. They require large amounts of materials for very little in return. Very much like the elves, but even worse because you don't get a trade certificate like the exchange, or even that one in a million chance of a gold rune.

The only one I ever do is the energy one. You get 10 energy for 30 rocks, 30 wood and 30 water. And I only do that one if it shows up during events like the current one when I'm replacing the materials anyway due to event requirements. (Coincidentally, it rarely appears when I'm having to collect tons of water, or chop tons of wood or rocks.)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you both, I appreciate the replies and opinions truly.

(That really isn't sarcasm, I just woke up, just worried about how my words will be read!)

I still don't know if this is ios specific or also meant to be on android daily too, though
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    Thank you both, I appreciate the replies and opinions truly.

(That really isn't sarcasm, I just woke up, just worried about how my words will be read!)

I still don't know if this is ios specific or also meant to be on android daily too, though
    I'm on iso.. and have the market place guide book offer a long time.. every day it expires and refreshes. I would think you don't have it as on android. there are differences on what the game offeres as it was originally designed for iso devices.
    some of the differences have been adjusted for android players.. some are still to be done.
    maybe an android player, or even better, a player who playes on both devices can confirm.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I'm on iso.. and have the market place guide book offer a long time.. every day it expires and refreshes. I would think you don't have it as on android. there are differences on what the game offeres as it was originally designed for iso devices.
    some of the differences have been adjusted for android players.. some are still to be done.
    maybe an android player, or even better, a player who playes on both devices can confirm.
    I am on android and i don't have this.

Executive Chef
    i have a goal "deal or not deal" that request 5 golden nuggets.
    i would like to know if it is worth doing it : i have those nuggets but i want to what is the end of the goal.
    if it is not worth, i will stop there

(can't find it in the hub)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i have a goal "deal or not deal" that request 5 golden nuggets.
    i would like to know if it is worth doing it : i have those nuggets but i want to what is the end of the goal.
    if it is not worth, i will stop there

(can't find it in the hub)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Rescue-Part-1

Sounds like it may be part of the troll story line. See link above. Since it is not timed, there is no need to rush to complete it, but in order to proceed with the story, it'll eventually have to be done. Personally, I'd wait until I had at least 15-20 nuggets, then I'd go ahead and finish it.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending