Page 147 of 394 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3933

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aithusa21 View Post
    Help. Am stuck on Peony Predictions. I am suppose to follow Greselda around her garden but it is locked in my market. What did I do wrong?
    You need to have Greselda walking around. Her quest line must be finish.

"Must have completed Fashion Police from Glimmergate Pt.3 and Potion Shop Gossip from Lady Greselda. Greselda will be walking around your kindgom."

You have all the info on here about Elves.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Outpost-Runes

And Greselda's story line here
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358981

And in order to do Greselda's quest, you need to finish Glimmergate goals (3 parts)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358978

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    My noble stable is leveled all they way up....I just get normal stable drops. (But I do appreciate those...lots of milk & dairy trades!) Now I want a noble hatchery!

As for the expansions....when you do reach the last one....leave it open so you can keep crafting expansion permits. Otherwise the craft goes away. You can still get tickets but won't be able to convert them until new expansions open. For the last expansions, for the first time, I had the all the permits needed!!! It was awesome. I just had to wait on lanterns. I left one undone so I can make more permits.
    Thank you, Princess. Quite a few field plots in my realm will remain as Glimmerwood wilderness because of my old Viking village style landscape planning. I've already kissed my dreams of a Knights' Hall goodbye as the Trials and Tribute goal remains incomplete. My expansion badge is probably buried underneath permanent forest/ wildlife sanctuary.

I'm in on the Noble hatcheries!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    Thank you, Princess. Quite a few field plots in my realm will remain as Glimmerwood wilderness because of my old Viking village style landscape planning. I've already kissed my dreams of a Knights' Hall goodbye as the Trials and Tribute goal remains incomplete. My expansion badge is probably buried underneath permanent forest/ wildlife sanctuary.

I'm in on the Noble hatcheries!
    Why didn't you get the expansion badge? You get that when you expand to a specific plot, not when you expend everywhere.
    And I just visited you and it seems you expanded a lot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    Why didn't you get the expansion badge? You get that when you expand to a specific plot, not when you expend everywhere.
    And I just visited you and it seems you expanded a lot
    I guess that sneaky badge lies hiding under one of those early plots I made into wild nature reserves.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    I guess that sneaky badge lies hiding under one of those early plots I made into wild nature reserves.
    Oh!!! I got it now lol (brb, going for a second coffee)
    Yeah, I guess its somewhere around your Market Place. Well, one day you will be bored ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    Oh!!! I got it now lol (brb, going for a second coffee)
    Yeah, I guess its somewhere around your Market Place. Well, one day you will be bored ...

Yeah, I'm gonna miss out on that one. Expansion badger don't care.

LOL coffee fixes everything!

I don't see how to find it in the hub... how do I see what spawns what animals? Some things are under monster hunt, but not everything, right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I don't see how to find it in the hub... how do I see what spawns what animals? Some things are under monster hunt, but not everything, right?
    There is a section in how to use the hub Part C I think called Information Nuggets. If you go to this, there is a wealth of info. Including everything you want to know about beasts. I mean spawning, strategy, statistics. Just about anything. Some great guru generously shared and compiled a great list. I can take a guess who it was. Lol

I want to give credit when credit is due. Many thanks to ShibuyahCloth. Mind blown!
    Last edited by riverly; 09-17-17 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    There is a section in how to use the hub Part C I think called Information Nuggets. If you go to this, there is a wealth of info. Including everything you want to know about beasts. I mean spawning, strategy, statistics. Just about anything. Some great guru generously shared and compiled a great list. I can take a guess who it was. Lol

I want to give credit when credit is due. Many thanks to ShibuyahCloth. Mind blown!
    Awesome, just what I needed. Thanks!

how do you get the legendary key scroll ....ive been trying the adventure for it for like a week now .........do I need it for anything else in case I just gem past it ?