Page 145 of 393 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

New Resident
    Can you access your kingdom from more than one device?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TabyKat14 View Post
    Can you access your kingdom from more than one device?
    yep! You just need to login to your game first (follow the instructions in the Hub post linked below) on the second device. Be careful when you switch back and forth that you force close your game at the end of each session to avoid any sync errors.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1070887

Has anyone else noticed that the unicorns from the MRC have stopped dropping tokens since the last hunt ended?
    I have all four, and I was getting a shield, sword or staff token from them almost daily since I crafted them, but nothing since the last hunt ended. I can't decide if they've been nerfed, or if I'm just that unlucky.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the unicorns from the MRC have stopped dropping tokens since the last hunt ended?
    I have all four, and I was getting a shield, sword or staff token from them almost daily since I crafted them, but nothing since the last hunt ended. I can't decide if they've been nerfed, or if I'm just that unlucky.
    Unicorns don't always drop tokens. Mine have dropped some AFTER last hunt - I guess you are just really unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Unicorns don't always drop tokens. Mine have dropped some AFTER last hunt - I guess you are just really unlucky.
    Thanks for the reply! I guess bad luck is better than no chance at all. I've just never had such a long run with all four of them holding out.
    Probably because I need sword tokens for the MRC. Lol.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I guess bad luck is better than no chance at all. I've just never had such a long run with all four of them holding out.
    Probably because I need sword tokens for the MRC. Lol.
    I only get tokens about half the time and that's with two unicorns. I've yet to get a gold token, and I've had one unicorn since they first came out in June.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I'm on the goal water blessing and the last part is check deep mine 5 times I have checked it already 3 times and it is still showing zero progress I'm going to be checking it again in approximately 1 hour making it 4 any ideas on how to get it to register.
    Thank you
    Kerri

Update just checked it again and definitely not counting please advise me
    Last edited by maxiandtaz; 09-11-17 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Update

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Hi I'm on the goal water blessing and the last part is check deep mine 5 times I have checked it already 3 times and it is still showing zero progress I'm going to be checking it again in approximately 1 hour making it 4 any ideas on how to get it to register.
    Thank you
    Kerri

Two things come to mind. First, double check to make absolutely certain that you are collecting from the Deep Mine and not the regular Mine sometimes called the Sparkling Mine.

Second, if you are indeed collecting from the Deep Mine, do the infamous "force close". Sometimes that will shake things loose and update your progress. You may need to force close several times. Good luck!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Thank you
    Kerri

Hi Kerri, your deep mine needs to be LEVEL 5 (or 6) and then you need to collect from it 5 times. The upgrade requirements are in the Building guide.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi Kerri, your deep mine needs to be LEVEL 5 (or 6) and then you need to collect from it 5 times. The upgrade requirements are in the Building guide.
    Thank you that is most likely my issue thank you and I am happy you are feeling better.
    Kerri