Page 144 of 394 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    What is your best way or more cheap way to get prize from Baron Tent? Pick baron Face randomly or start from up to the bottom? Thank you.
    Not sure, but I always do random. Sometimes I need to throw all cabbages, sometimes I'm done with 10.

I need help. I've seemed to have forgotten what this is and where I can collect it. That bird wants to have it next. Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0014.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	38157

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I need help. I've seemed to have forgotten what this is and where I can collect it. That bird wants to have it next. Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0014.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	38157
    Pink or red plants from the Valentine quest years ago.

Lustweed, Talanine Incarnadine, playful trillium
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-04-17 at 02:21 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    2 questions.
    -- how do i find dire boars?

--how do I find the 10 volumes needed from the library to hatch my dragon egg?
    My library is as high a level as I can get right now

Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    2 questions.
    -- how do i find dire boars?

--how do I find the 10 volumes needed from the library to hatch my dragon egg?
    My library is as high a level as I can get right now
    ***Dire Boar - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping

The volumes of bestiary you need to find take time. It helps to have several libraries & level doesn't matter. I believe Old Thomas' house has a chance to drop them as well. Also from adventures but not sure which one at the moment.

Here ya go. From the Inventory Guide in The Hub:
    Bestiary Book:
    Found: (upgraded) library, Thomas' house. They will drop from level 1 buildings as well.
    Uses: to craft the first orange dragon
    Current thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54528
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Help!!!! The builders guild let me build a Toadstool potion shop even though it had a lock on it. Now I can't place it, can't store it and used too much hard to get inventory to sell it for (and this is an insult) 980 coins . The guild is in a stasis, waiting for me to tell it what to do with my building. Ugh.

Also, why Doesnt the game tell you how far you have to go (in levels) before you are able to build/use items currently beyond your inventory capabilities?

Found part of my answer, just had to sell original potion shop and replace with new. Still curious about level up messages...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BekBek90 View Post
    Found part of my answer, just had to sell original potion shop and replace with new. Still curious about level up messages...
    * S8 adjusted the Toadstool Buildings to no longer require you to store the building. You have to sell the Magic Forge/Potion Shop on your board first and you should then be able to place the one you crafted. - Glad you figured it out...

As to your other question, some things do have the level required on them. If you go into the market and scroll further down the list you might see this depending on your current game level.
    That detailed info was somewhat recorded by previous players, but not kept up. I have a list of what game level you need to be for goals (it's the last page of the Story Guide) if you're interested. I could still spend all day every day for months capturing the nuances of this game!

Hello!
    I have been collecting from my valentine chickens for quite some time now and I haven't gotten not one chocolate egg. Is there a glitch?? I still get the milk chocolate drops from the Valentine Cows and the valentine truffles from the Valentine Pigs.
    Can someone help?
    Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There are different types of pink chickens - you may just have the wrong one/s out on your board. Only chickens from the Love Shack will drop chocolate eggs, not the other ones released a few years back. You might need to go through your inventory and find the LS ones. Alternatively, if you put the LS on the board you can check if you're maxed on drops.