Page 143 of 393 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I need to craft glimmer trap plants can someone please tell me where to craft them I can't find it in the hub
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Hi I need to craft glimmer trap plants can someone please tell me where to craft them I can't find it in the hub
    Thank you
    You can craft them in the greenhouse, the second craft, from dark seeds.
    It will be a random drop, glimmer trap plant or glimmer pitcher. You should have 2 greenhouses to work faster.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    You can craft them in the greenhouse, the second craft, from dark seeds.
    It will be a random drop, glimmer trap plant or glimmer pitcher. You should have 2 greenhouses to work faster.
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you
    No problem.

Rhino Keeper
    My greenhouse the option is still grayed out I assume I need to complete something else before I can upgrade the maze, but I am building a second greenhouse now as suggested not sure why I haven't built one before now lol.

Rhino Keeper
    My greenhouse the option is still grayed out I assume I need to complete something else before I can upgrade the maze, but I am building a second greenhouse now as suggested not sure why I haven't built one before now lol.
    I don't really remember. But I know that when I did Greselda I had more quests running in the mean time. Faerie too I guess.
    Maybe if you tell us what stories do you have running on your quest book, we might figure out what to do first.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1360112
    There are a few prerequisites for this. All listed in the link. Must have completed Fashion Police from Glimmergate Part 3 and Potion Shop Gossip from Lady Greselda. Greselda will be walking around your kindgom.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boundbirdie View Post
    Hi, I'm not sure what's up with my glimmer golam but it won't let me attack it, the bar goes back down before a can tap the sword and I end up tapping the edit button only the horses have this problem. I have tried restarting the game.
    Is this still an issue? If yes, can you please create a thread in the Bugs forum. I'm not really clear what you mean by the bar going down, so maybe explain it in a different way? Can you click on the golem to bring up the 3 sword swipes?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    I don't really remember. But I know that when I did Greselda I had more quests running in the mean time. Faerie too I guess.
    Maybe if you tell us what stories do you have running on your quest book, we might figure out what to do first.
    Thank you I need to finish follow the baron that's why but I am happy that I built the second greenhouse
    Also thank you spirit wind as well

Rhino Keeper

Cabbage Hut

What is your best way or more cheap way to get prize from Baron Tent? Pick baron Face randomly or start from up to the bottom? Thank you.