Page 142 of 394 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    How long do we have to collect on tat orange dragon b4 it matures to an adult? Mine has a 2hr timer and ive been collecting on it for 2 days now like over 10x. Usually it only takes like 5x for any animal or beast to mature right? I also noticed in my magic forge tat the dragon craft is still there. Not sure wats goin on.
    Growing up times for all animals is in the Inventory Guide after the A-Z entries. It's the last post on page 3.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025446
    (it's 21 )

The craft stays there because you can craft extra dragons. Burning embers are one of the rarest items in the game, however if you go on the Desert Sands adventure lots and lots and lots (and then some more), you might be lucky enough to get an ember. Dragon eggs (and Manticore eggs) will drop at random from the Forgotten Roost, so it's worth spending 1 energy daily collecting from it. Plus it's an excellent money return!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-28-17 at 02:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    How long do we have to collect on tat orange dragon b4 it matures to an adult? Mine has a 2hr timer and ive been collecting on it for 2 days now like over 10x. Usually it only takes like 5x for any animal or beast to mature right? I also noticed in my magic forge tat the dragon craft is still there. Not sure wats goin on.
    The baby dragon needs 20 pets before growing up. I guess you are close, 1-2 times more and you are done.
    The craft in magic forge stays. The Forgotten Roost will continue dropping eggs and you can craft more dragons (or manticores), if you are lucky enough to find another amber essence or whatever its called.

Fashion Designer
    I've seen in here that I can get extra prizes for watching ads. Some neighbours also told me they got extras watching ads, however I don't get the icon for ads. Is this because I use android or some other reason?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Growing up times for all animals is in the Inventory Guide after the A-Z entries. It's the last post on page 3.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025446
    (it's 21 )

The craft stays there because you can craft extra dragons. Burning embers are one of the rarest items in the game, however if you go on the Desert Sands adventure lots and lots and lots (and then some more), you might be lucky enough to get an ember. Dragon eggs (and Manticore eggs) will drop at random from the Forgotten Roost, so it's worth spending 1 energy daily collecting from it. Plus it's an excellent money return!
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    The baby dragon needs 20 pets before growing up. I guess you are close, 1-2 times more and you are done.
    The craft in magic forge stays. The Forgotten Roost will continue dropping eggs and you can craft more dragons (or manticores), if you are lucky enough to find another amber essence or whatever its called.
    Thank u to u both for answering. My dragon finally matured today jus as u said... about 20 pets, i think. Truly appreciate ur help. Have an awesome week!

Anyone know how to get Troll Tokens for Castle Story?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyesforever83 View Post
    Anyone know how to get Troll Tokens for Castle Story?
    You have to wait for the next Monster Hunt. More info in the Hub sub-forum thread!

Host(ess)
    Not sure where the to post, so posting here. I have a new goal, "You're Hot And You're Cold", where I need to tend to a magic fruit tree, but says that I do not have to purchase it. How do I acquire it otherwise? I have enough gems, but would like to not spend them, if I can help. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyDragon_Grandine View Post
    Not sure where the to post, so posting here. I have a new goal, "You're Hot And You're Cold", where I need to tend to a magic fruit tree, but says that I do not have to purchase it. How do I acquire it otherwise? I have enough gems, but would like to not spend them, if I can help. Thanks.
    10: You're Hot And You're Cold | timed/optional goal, 2 days
    * Tend a magic fruit tree 0/1 GO | Market, 120 gems (drops magic fruit daily)
    Rewards: 20, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: I love a good deal!

I don't remember, but looks like it will complete by itself if you wait 2 days to expire.
    But if you buy the tree, you have 20 gems reward, so it will cost you only 100 gems.

If you have the gems, I think you should consider buying it. You need lots of magic fruits later, like for the mermaid quest.

You can find here all the info about every quest
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062

Host(ess)
    Thanks

Hi, I'm not sure what's up with my glimmer golam but it won't let me attack it, the bar goes back down before a can tap the sword and I end up tapping the edit button only the horses have this problem. I have tried restarting the game.
    Last edited by boundbirdie; 08-31-17 at 11:12 PM.