Page 141 of 393 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

confused about the Royal-Decoration-Cap...

have 52 Unicorn-Statues, but cant craft more.
    no Dragon-Statues or Carriages.

first thought was Snowomans, but have 14
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    I am having trouble getting gold runes, too. I have yet to get any, but I was also just trading here and there. So, I thought I'd try to be more consistent. I've just done the last three trades in a row, and I got only bronze for the first, bronze and silver for the second, and then only bronze again for the third. I don't know if I'll be able to gather the resources for trade number four in time, but getting only bronze on the third makes me feel a little deflated (a few silver would have made me feel like maybe I was actually working up to something).

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is normal.... If you're persistent and do every trade, you'll get your gold runes quicker. But the down side is when an enormous amount if a rare item is asked for, it doesn't mean you'll get a better reward. 3 in a row isn't enough. It does depend on your available resources...

New Resident
    With the new watch ads for one of three prizes I keep getting energy packs, but can't find them to use them. I have looked in my inventory. Or is that just another way of saying I got 1 or more energy?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ykh1960 View Post
    With the new watch ads for one of three prizes I keep getting energy packs, but can't find them to use them. I have looked in my inventory. Or is that just another way of saying I got 1 or more energy?
    Yes, its only 1 energy added directly to your energies.
    But there are more issues reported about these new videos, like 1000 coins is actually just 1 coin, the other prizes don't show in the inventory.
    Maybe we should just wait few more days. Like for most of the new things, updates of a new format, some bugs are only detected while running it ...

Is it just me or the drops from the Celestine fairy changed? She used to drop lumin essence and gold items as it said she would & yet I'd say outta last 10x, 8 were ONE tiny jewel. Wth!! Even the coin drops from the N,S,E,W changed. Not too happy cuz i worked hard and paid to get tat adorable lil fairy to live in my kingdom! 😕

Rhino Keeper
    How do I hatch a Dragon egg. I got it from the Manticore's nest?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    How do I hatch a Dragon egg. I got it from the Manticore's nest?
    Do you mean the Forgotten Roost?
    Baby Manticore (purple egg) - use the Magic Forge to incubate the egg
    Baby Dragon (red egg) - once it drops you get a set of goals to incubate. Refer to No 19 in the Story Outline Guide. You use the Magic Forge for the Dragon too. Takes 2 days. There is a link to the Goal Guide with all the goals in detail.

The inventory guide also has more notes about both of these eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Is it just me or the drops from the Celestine fairy changed? She used to drop lumin essence and gold items as it said she would & yet I'd say outta last 10x, 8 were ONE tiny jewel. Wth!! Even the coin drops from the N,S,E,W changed. Not too happy cuz i worked hard and paid to get tat adorable lil fairy to live in my kingdom! ��
    No, there are the same. I got a lumin essence yesterday. But the next collect was jewels. It just varies

How long do we have to collect on tat orange dragon b4 it matures to an adult? Mine has a 2hr timer and ive been collecting on it for 2 days now like over 10x. Usually it only takes like 5x for any animal or beast to mature right? I also noticed in my magic forge tat the dragon craft is still there. Not sure wats goin on.