Page 14 of 394 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    You know what I think I may have figured out what happened. Yesterday, I deleted a bunch of expired goals from my book. One of them had something to do with skunkupies, I'll bet it canceled out that trade. Now I'm really sad that was a great trade now it's gone forever, l will miss it.��
    Hmm, ok. There are 2 trades in the Exchange that upgrade themselves, not too long after you open the Exchange. There's also a fortune to do with skunkupies too. Can't think off the top of my head what it might be, but perhaps someone else might remember? Could have been a goal that expired... Where are you up to in the story? Or could this be it?

This is the first trade in the exchange that disappears:
    Rare Fruit Trade - 2 hours - 40 strawberry, 25 glimmerbulb, 3 sugar. After you do 5 of these trades, it upgrades to the Magic Fruit Trade.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Craft light armor in the Forge and then use it in the Desert Sands Adventure.
    Thanks again for your advice ! I got a "burning ember" !!

But I'm still in other questions.

I have a quest "Night Glimmer Sword"
    - Craft the Night Glimmer Sword (in the Magic Forge)
    - Combine the Blade and Hilt (this one is already done)

In the Magic Forge, I'm asked for "Enchanted Adamant Bar", and this one requests 10 "I don't know what" from Dragon.

And to get a dragon, I need, not only a Burning Ember, but also A Large Diamond !
    I went several times ( 2 or 3 times a day) to my 2 deep mines, but got nothing.

My question is : How many weeks does it take to find this special diamond ?

Thank you
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 06-07-16 at 03:30 PM.

I have sent requests to 20 friends each day for minstrels and while my news shows more than 20 friends have responded, it only shows that I have received 5. Each day that I sent out requests it said that the requests were sent. What could cause this? Help, please!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hmm, ok. There are 2 trades in the Exchange that upgrade themselves, not too long after you open the Exchange. There's also a fortune to do with skunkupies too. Can't think off the top of my head what it might be, but perhaps someone else might remember? Could have been a goal that expired... Where are you up to in the story? Or could this be it?

This is the first trade in the exchange that disappears:
    Rare Fruit Trade - 2 hours - 40 strawberry, 25 glimmerbulb, 3 sugar. After you do 5 of these trades, it upgrades to the Magic Fruit Trade.
    As a part of some timed goal, there was a trade with skunkupies for a few gems. I think that it had something to do with Ivy's bakery

Hi!. I need some faeries jars. Any ideas where to get them?.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm working on The Second Anniversary Tournament Part 1 Quest 5, Building a Mystery Opponent. I need a Mystery Fragment and OT says it's found in the deep mine. I've done half a dozen collections and no fragment. Is this a rare drop item? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 3yumi View Post
    Hi!. I need some faeries jars. Any ideas where to get them?.
    Please refer to the first page in the main thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Rescue-Part-3
    I've added the Inventory Guide extract for easy access.

Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I'm working on The Second Anniversary Tournament Part 1 Quest 5, Building a Mystery Opponent. I need a Mystery Fragment and OT says it's found in the deep mine. I've done half a dozen collections and no fragment. Is this a rare drop item? Thanks!
    At the time this goal was released the mystery fragment was a real struggle to find. there is a note to say the drop rate was doubled to give you a better chance of finding it. Like all other random drops, this one is definitely a rare drop! Are you mines L5? If they aren't, the drops will be the same, but the collection time reduces so you can fit in more collections which also increases your chance of getting the drop. Whoever the first person was who said this game requires a lot of patience, they weren't kidding! we are willing that fragment to drop for you soon!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72574

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the great info SW I'm off to read the thread!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-07-16 at 07:54 PM. Reason: no edit, just a "you're welcome!" :)

Group Wall Message!

Is it possible to send a group message to all my neighbors at once? Thanks.