Page 138 of 392 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Just curious, has anyone received a golden apple from the Noble stable?
    I have collected from it 2-3 times a day since having it, but have never gotten any golden apples.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    Are you able to get a screenshot and share?
    I can take a screen shot but it won't let me post a picture

Hoping someone can help me...I am trying to build the knights halll, I thought after I completed the trials that building it would unlock. But I completed it weeks ago and so far nothing. Anyone know what I am supposed it do.

Two questions:

1 -- I'm about to finish the Sister Sister goal. Once I give the last of belladonna's inscriptions, will the trade dissapear? Meaning, should I avoid giving the last inscription to keep the trade around?

2 -- what's the point of ivy's bakery? You'll get skunkupies, I know that. But.... Why? What can you do with them? When it was first introduced, there was a trade but that disappeared. Does buying the bakery bring it back?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikaof9 View Post
    Hoping someone can help me...I am trying to build the knights halll, I thought after I completed the trials that building it would unlock. But I completed it weeks ago and so far nothing. Anyone know what I am supposed it do.
    A complete set of Badges will unlock the Knights Hall, you still have to build it though. Has the goal in your book disappeared? Scroll through it if still in your book as I think it is 2 pages long from memory. If the goal is gone, do you have a construction piece on your board? Maybe you've bought it and it's still rubble.

Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post
    Two questions:

1 -- I'm about to finish the Sister Sister goal. Once I give the last of belladonna's inscriptions, will the trade dissapear? Meaning, should I avoid giving the last inscription to keep the trade around?

2 -- what's the point of ivy's bakery? You'll get skunkupies, I know that. But.... Why? What can you do with them? When it was first introduced, there was a trade but that disappeared. Does buying the bakery bring it back?
    1. Woohoo on your pending completion! The trade stays once you complete the goal.
    2. Ivy's bakery is a resource building that drops 2 drops of either: Silver platter, Ivy's hot sauce, Skunkupies, Super yummy pies, Syrup, Bread, Orange cobbler, Flour. The only current use for skunkupies is for Elven trades. Buying the bakery doesn't trigger any goals. When skunkupies were introduced they dropped from Ivy's hut and still do. They were needed to make boar bait only. Hope that helps!

That does help. What are super yummy pies though? What use do they have?

My trials quest is completed...I have all the badges and no quest to unlock the hall. I guess that means I need to do a support ticket then. I have not built it yet it's still locked. Thanks for the help.

Executive Chef
    Quest: Raw materials
    How am I supposed to get a gold fleece that drops rarely from sheep when I don't have any sheep?

It is ridiculous to require materials from gem only items in storyline quests.

Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post
    That does help. What are super yummy pies though? What use do they have?
    They're old Thomas's fave food! Just kidding. They were an item also used soon after Ivy is released. No use now. They do look pretty though!

You can check on drops and items in the Inventory Guide. Everything's cross referenced.