Page 136 of 393 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    the locket story is introduced in the goal line below. It ended in limbo until we started getting Monster Hunts. Once traded for in the Trade Wagon, the storyline again just ends. There are no other goals triggered by this storyline.

Extract taken from the Story Outline guide (link below)
    32. Poof and Gone
    The Locket is still missing at time of writing this guide.... the story just stopped here and hasn't been picked up again. SW April 2015
    Update: April 2016. The locket has been found and is available for 5 gold tokens in the trade wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    the locket story is introduced in the goal line below. It ended in limbo until we started getting Monster Hunts. Once traded for in the Trade Wagon, the storyline again just ends. There are no other goals triggered by this storyline.

Extract taken from the Story Outline guide (link below)
    32. Poof and Gone
    The Locket is still missing at time of writing this guide.... the story just stopped here and hasn't been picked up again. SW April 2015
    Update: April 2016. The locket has been found and is available for 5 gold tokens in the trade wagon.

-----------
    I have the locket in my inventory.
    What happens from here please.

Nothing happens. The story stops. Perhaps it will be part of future storyline. It will just stay in your inventory till its needed.

Executive Chef
    Is Ivy still our only source of spellbound dew? I feel like there was something I got recently that also drops it, but I might be thinking of some other rare flower type drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Is Ivy still our only source of spellbound dew? I feel like there was something I got recently that also drops it, but I might be thinking of some other rare flower type drop.
    the unicorns that are crafted in Mythic Research Center. They drop dew everytime. So far anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    the unicorns that are crafted in Mythic Research Center. They drop dew everytime. So far anyway.
    Thank you

Fashion Designer
    There was a spellbound dew flower. I don't know if it's still available in the market or not. It was a gem purchase

I just lost over 60 gems while chopping rocks because my finger accidentally hit the "Anchor" next to it and it seemed to speed it up, which I had no intention of doing. I feel terrible. I saved those gems over a very long period of time. Can I ask S8 to refund these gems that I accidentally lost in a heartbeat?

Quote Originally Posted by salmansh View Post
    I just lost over 60 gems while chopping rocks because my finger accidentally hit the "Anchor" next to it and it seemed to speed it up, which I had no intention of doing. I feel terrible. I saved those gems over a very long period of time. Can I ask S8 to refund these gems that I accidentally lost in a heartbeat?
    Yes you can go to Support as the forum can't help with gem issues. Click here to contact S8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    The level 5 Moon Crystal also drops the occasional spellbound dew, as do flowers and the bushes created by fusing flowers.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.