Page 131 of 393 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Is there a way to turn off notifications about the bird from the Elves leaving, without turning notifications completely off? I don't like getting notifications at 12 midnight, to let me know that bird is leaving soon. I don't even really trade with those elves, but I don't want to disable notifications entirely because I try to answer neighbor material request as soon as I can. I looked under settings in the game and I didn't see an option to disable anything but the feather icon.
    What would be the absolute best is if we could disable Nadina's flights entirely too. It's so annoying to be tapping away & then get interrupted & the screen moves to the bird house just to watch that greedy bird take off.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Just an opinion please from you... if you could spend gems on the following: barracks, wizard school or the fish market, which would be the best choice?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You can't go too wrong with the wizard school. If these items are the only ones you're choosing, I'd go Wizard school, barracks then fish market. What level are you? If you're under level 20 I recommend a sheep after the school.

Others players will help too, so wait for some other posts before deciding...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You can't go too wrong with the wizard school. If these items are the only ones you're choosing, I'd go Wizard school, barracks then fish market. What level are you? If you're under level 20 I recommend a sheep after the school.

Others players will help too, so wait for some other posts before deciding...
    Thanks! I am level 23, already have 4 sheep, so nice when you get gifts from the castle after a hunt!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    Just an opinion please from you... if you could spend gems on the following: barracks, wizard school or the fish market, which would be the best choice?
    Definitely wizard schools! In my opinion it's the best gem purchase you can make. Although if you're not in a hurry, you might wait for a sale. I bought my schools for 280 instead of 400.

Fish market is completely useless in my opinion, as it only drops very common stuff.

When it comes to barracks, it depends on your game style. It would definitely be a great investment, but only if you have time and energy to focus on your kitchens to make enough feasts. I'm level 50 and I never even considered buying it, as it would probably just sit in storage. With the constant energy consuming timed quests I don't even have enough feasts to send adventures from the castle

Wizard school, then the second wizard school lol. There's a limit of two. Then I would get the barracks. It is really helpful, imo, especially when timed events require adventures from the court/keep. That way I'm able to keep a regular adventure going at all times. The barracks adventures take 2 days instead of one.

The fish market is somewhat helpful, it has a rare chance at dropping completed fish related food items. But for collecting fish, ponds and wells are a better bet......they're cheaper, and have a faster refresh rate and a chance at bluefish, which the market doesn't drop.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Oh and I have both Wizard Schools (very helpful, but still needing more energy) and now I was thinking if I should go for Barracks (energy+gems) or an Alicorn (energy) next....
    I don't have problems with the meals for the adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Thanks! I am level 23, already have 4 sheep, so nice when you get gifts from the castle after a hunt!!!
    Crying face...I'm level 41, have been doing adventures practically every day since I had the ability and don't have even have 1 sheep . I'm tempted to use gems for one but as soon as I bought an apple tree, it went on sale the next day, then three adventures later, one dropped grrrrr

Rhino Keeper
    I started Betrayal Part 1 a few weeks ago and then all these events came along and I forgot about the main storyline. Now that I've gone back to Betrayal I can't remember if the gold dust only drops from the royal chateau or if I need to send out the Search the Royal Chateau Adventure to collect more gold dust. Since the adventure requires a dust is it worth it to send? Thanks for refreshing my memory!
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>