Page 130 of 394 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

New Resident
    I got a something about getting a mermaid but didn't have time to do it so I X out now can't find it on castle story help

Quote Originally Posted by mawmaw53 View Post
    I got a something about getting a mermaid but didn't have time to do it so I X out now can't find it on castle story help
    Hi welcome to the forums!

Here is the link to the thread about the mermaid. This is a main story line update. Not timed! The first post on page one lists the prerequisites for this part of the story.

Thanks SW! I copied and evidently didn't paste. O.O
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-19-17 at 08:05 PM. Reason: added link :)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    anytime. Yes we can get stuck in a few places now for maxing a craft or item. That's ok though. I'll add a note to the main game guide for others in the future too. If you don't hear back from support in 3-5 days (plus weekend) let me know by PM.
    S8 removed 1 Transformation Tonic for me, so I'm crafting the 1 for the quest now and can continue my storylines. Problem solved! 😊

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    S8 removed 1 Transformation Tonic for me, so I'm crafting the 1 for the quest now and can continue my storylines. Problem solved! ��
    That's excellent news! Thanks for letting us know. You'll be able to use a few more up now when the next goal starts.

Hi i hope i am in the right section ,i am stuck on the goddess tree,i need spickle spackle faerie fertilizer..i have checked green house no craft too make..it been like 3 mths i have looked through here but must be missing it...please help getting very annoyed 😀some what

What is the exact name of the goal in your book?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstergirl39 View Post
    Hi i hope i am in the right section ,i am stuck on the goddess tree,i need spickle spackle faerie fertilizer..i have checked green house no craft too make..it been like 3 mths i have looked through here but must be missing it...please help getting very annoyed ��some what
    Upgrading the goddess tree is spanned across several storylines. You aren't up to the goals yet where you have that particular fertiliser. If you look at the Building Guide link to post 5 under Blythewood Sapling/Goddess Tree listing, it will take you to the relevant goals. That craft becomes available in a goal line called A Boar-ing Problem.

If you look at the link below to the Story Guide, that will help you find out where you're up to before you get to that goal. (or post your goals, and we can help you further)

New Resident

Help competing Expert Opinion

Hello All!! My issue is how to accomplish the goal to obtain the Greselda Castle. I now have the Expert Opinion goal, pushing the GO button an arrow pointing to a ground area... I have no clue on what to do to met this goal, nor am I able to visit Greselda at her castle also part of this goal, not having her castle. What did I miss out on? Or did not accomplish?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-30-17 at 06:00 PM. Reason: updated title / merged with Help me thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by prettyafricangirl View Post
    Hello All!! My issue is how to accomplish the goal to obtain the Greselda Castle. I now have the Expert Opinion goal, pushing the GO button an arrow pointing to a ground area... I have no clue on what to do to met this goal, nor am I able to visit Greselda at her castle also part of this goal, not having her castle. What did I miss out on? Or did not accomplish?
    Have you finished the Fashion Police goal? That is where you place her house. Check out the HUB.

edited by SpiritWind. Hi newpam, I removed the text as it is more appropriate to just post the link. Here is some information to help this player: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358980
    * Lady Greselda's Castle must be built for Fashion Police to complete. Lady Greselda unlocked and now walks around the kingdom.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-30-17 at 06:04 PM. Reason: merged 2 consecutive posts and removed goal guide material, replaced with link instead.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a way to turn off notifications about the bird from the Elves leaving, without turning notifications completely off? I don't like getting notifications at 12 midnight, to let me know that bird is leaving soon. I don't even really trade with those elves, but I don't want to disable notifications entirely because I try to answer neighbor material request as soon as I can. I looked under settings in the game and I didn't see an option to disable anything but the feather icon.