Page 13 of 393 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Wonderful ! Thank you so much
    You're quite welcome. Bring back something good from that adventure
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    For the new goal Fairie feud I can not buy the two buildings. At limit. Which buildings do I have to sell? And please please increase the Numbers of buildings you can have!

Deleting a farm house did not allow me to buy the fairie house. The message needs to be clearer and explicitly say which buildings are causing the limit. Deleting a farm house did not work either. Deleting a library did not work. This is really unfair to tell people they have a limit and not say which kind.
    Last edited by jessiefromshimerville; 06-03-16 at 02:17 PM.

Town buildings. Try selling 1 more town building
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    This may be a stupid question but, I need bones. Which animal drops them or what must I do, I have 45 but need 50. But I pay no attention so I cannot find out how I got them in the first place. It is not the boar. ...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    This may be a stupid question but, I need bones. Which animal drops them or what must I do, I have 45 but need 50. But I pay no attention so I cannot find out how I got them in the first place. It is not the boar. ...
    I've found that triggering a fangbeast is a good source. They show up all the time for me when I'm collecting from my dozen farmhouses. They also like cows, chickens, stables, hatchery.

Bone
    Found: fangbeast, trolls, direboars, Ivy's hut, troll pit, troll castle, spooky tree, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize)

Rhino Keeper
    What happened to the skunkupie trade?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    What happened to the skunkupie trade?
    If you mean what trade can drop a skunkupie, then it's either of the 2 Belladonna ones - Trade with Belladonna or Send Belladonna Plants

If you're looking at drops, you will find what you're looking for (hopefully!) in the Inventory Guide.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't remember the name of the trade but, it was the first trade in the Royal Exchange above the magic fruit trade, in it you collected skunkupies to trade. I have both of the ones that you mentioned above but missing the one that was first in the list. I don't see it in the building description in the HUB either. Was I the only one that was getting it? That would be really bizarre, lol.

BTW, thank you SpiritWind and all the moderators for your time and dedication to this game your efforts are truly appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    You know what I think I may have figured out what happened. Yesterday, I deleted a bunch of expired goals from my book. One of them had something to do with skunkupies, I'll bet it canceled out that trade. Now I'm really sad that was a great trade now it's gone forever, l will miss it.��