Page 127 of 393 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    That is the only use? Spend 50 gems for a cooking camp? Or is it 99x50 gems?

99x50 gems

1 Token cost 50 gems.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I am a level 20 player and have a trade wagon but I can't play monster hunt yet untill I am a level 22, so what is the trade wagon for than under level 22
    I guess you just need to hold onto it until you reach the right level. Sorry... Does it have anything in it, out of interest?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I guess you just need to hold onto it until you reach the right level. Sorry... Does it have anything in it, out of interest?
    It shows the cooking camp for 99 troll coins or 99x50 gems. I can remember I accually had 1 coin but it is gone now. I started playing CS in 2014 but stopped and only recently started playing again. When I played then it didn't had all the in game games/ monster hunt etc. On Average how many times a year can we play the monster Hunt?

Nightclub Owner
    It shows the cooking camp for 99 troll coins or 99x50 gems. I can remember I accually had 1 coin but it is gone now. I started playing CS in 2014 but stopped and only recently started playing again. When I played then it didn't had all the in game games/ monster hunt etc. On Average how many times a year can we play the monster Hunt?
    This year it is the first, Last year we had 5 IRC. This is hunt #7.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I had a look and going by the list in the link below, we actually had 3 in the 2nd half of 2015 (ie 3 in 6 months) then 3 in 2016, then just this one so far this year. So they have been slowing down, which is why so many were asking for one!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-on-all-goals)

Host(ess)
    Just received a golden chalice from my gold mine!? Searched but can't seem to find what this is for?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dmpro View Post
    Just received a golden chalice from my gold mine!? Searched but can't seem to find what this is for?
    It is listed in the inventory guide in the hub. It drops 1 jewel or 1 silver

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025268

New Resident
    I have several quests that are in my list but no way to complete them as they require a building I was not able to acquire before time ran out. I am a bit frustrated with this. There should be a way to purchase these buildings after the quest has completed so those of us that don't have the time or money can still continue new quests that come along and require those buildings.

One example of this is the new quest that we need access to the trade wagon that came with an earlier quest. I was not able to get this completed in the time allotted and therefore can't complete the new quest either.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Everyone can purchase a trade wagon... You can't use it till level 22 though. If bought previously it will be in your building tab in inventory otherwise you buy it in the market (also in the building tab).

There are no main storyline buildings you need to get that expire. If you want to post your goals I'll help you figure out what you need to do. welcome to the forum too!

New Resident
    Thank you for the welcome and helping me find the wagon!