Page 126 of 393 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

New Resident

Trade Wagon

Hi! I'm at level 40 and I need vor this battle a "trade wagon". There is no trade wagon at buildings to by????? Where can I get/find this trade wagon?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you have been in a monster hunt before then the trade wagon is in your inventory. If not, it will be in the market. I'm not sure where exactly... Maybe someone who has just go it can tell you the exact location.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Have a look at this thread that has been created for the new expansions. SpiritWind has said in there that she has raised this issue with S8
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ANSIONS!/page3
    Thank you for the link! S8 has fixed the bug. When I checked this morning expensive permits were an option in the royal exchange again.

Rhino Keeper
    I am a level 20 player and have a trade wagon but I can't play monster hunt yet untill I am a level 22, so what is the trade wagon for than under level 22

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I am a level 20 player and have a trade wagon but I can't play monster hunt yet untill I am a level 22, so what is the trade wagon for than under level 22
    Happily spend some gems.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Please, help...

In the morning I read about a new storyline - with a mermaid.
    But I do not see this storyline in my game, and I do not even see the game update (in Google Play, I have Android).
    I tried restart tablet, force close game - nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Please, help...

In the morning I read about a new storyline - with a mermaid.
    But I do not see this storyline in my game, and I do not even see the game update (in Google Play, I have Android).
    I tried restart tablet, force close game - nothing.
    This is the thread about the latest iOS update in the App Store. This is the update that hints at future storyline involving mermaids. They have not started yet, just a teaser about the future. I suggest following this thread for more info and possible info for android users.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...coming-our-way!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Hi, I can't find my Beastbane Display if I have one. If it's still in the market, does that mean I haven't bought it yet?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Hi, I can't find my Beastbane Display if I have one. If it's still in the market, does that mean I haven't bought it yet?
    I think I read somewhere that we can only have one, so I guess this must mean you haven't bought one. Hope someone else can confirm for sure, for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Happily spend some gems.
    That is the only use? Spend 50 gems for a cooking camp? Or is it 99x50 gems?