Page 125 of 394 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 3933

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The BD does drop 3 of the 4 types of tokens. It drops the silver ones more often though. Gold ones maybe 1 every 7-10 days-ish, so rare-ish. If you're maxed on the silver tokens you'll get the black side bar notification and in that case, yes, only money coins drop that time.

I bought one when first released, so get the black bar most times, but for the chance of a gold token I collect every day anyway. So, keep collecting and zoom in so you see your drops. 1x1 items seem to stack more when items drop. Let us know how you get on. At least with the next hunt days away, you'll be able to use your silver tokens up.

Rhino Keeper
    I was not getting the black flag but i was getting regular coins, not tokens. Then I checked my inventory and I have 11 silver tokens snd 24 gold, but 100 sword and staff tokens, so I assume that is why I was getting just coins. Wish I had known about the cap and rare drop of gold tokens before dropping 400 gems, but I really appreciate you solving the mystery. Thank you
    Last edited by msmorg; 06-06-17 at 03:41 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone else noticed the change in the daily videos to only having 1 energy per video instead of a gem, flour, sugar, etc?

Thank you very much for the much needed information! It is very odd though, I played Castle Story all throughout February and never once saw any reference to the event. Quite bizarre, I'm still scratching my head

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    Thank you very much for the much needed information! It is very odd though, I played Castle Story all throughout February and never once saw any reference to the event. Quite bizarre, I'm still scratching my head
    it was a Leaderboard event where there were trophies and grand prizes for the one with most points, but the Royal Game castle could be earned by any player earning enough points. But it was for Level 17 and up.
    Also I told you wrong. I see now where you can trade elven runes for walls and gates but not the castle. IMO they wouldn't look that great without the Royal Game castle. I can't tell you what runes you need because my display of needed runes is still all mixed up.

New expansion areas

A while ago I finally ran out of expansion areas and the option to create expansion permits in the Royal exchange was no longer available. Since there is an "unlocked" "goal to expand to an area on the bottom right corner of the screen, I occasionally tap on the item to see if anything happens. Today I randomly decided to click on expand in the market and I now have approximately four new squares I can expand to, however, the option to create expansion permits in the Royal exchange has not "reappeared." Hence, I was able to spend my Wisp Lanterns and spend the needed amount of coins, but I have no expansion permits and no options to purchase any expansion permits with my trade tickets. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated!

Hmmm...I am at level 50 so I should have had the option to play the Leaderboard event as I am able to play the leaderboard events in fantasy forest story and dragon story. Maybe it was a glitch on my phone or something. Based off of your reply, it sounds like the royal games event was tied to the elven outpost. Is that correct?

OK, I see now what you are referring to. I have the option for the Royal games wall and gate in the rune market, but not the royal games castle. Also, my display for my runes is all mixed up, too. It's like the number of runes is out of alignment with the three different type of runes (bronze, silver, gold). Do you know if storm8 is aware of this issue and working on a fix to the bug?

Fashion Designer
    A while ago I finally ran out of expansion areas and the option to create expansion permits in the Royal exchange was no longer available. Since there is an "unlocked" "goal to expand to an area on the bottom right corner of the screen, I occasionally tap on the item to see if anything happens. Today I randomly decided to click on expand in the market and I now have approximately four new squares I can expand to, however, the option to create expansion permits in the Royal exchange has not "reappeared." Hence, I was able to spend my Wisp Lanterns and spend the needed amount of coins, but I have no expansion permits and no options to purchase any expansion permits with my trade tickets. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated!
    Have a look at this thread that has been created for the new expansions. SpiritWind has said in there that she has raised this issue with S8
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ANSIONS!/page3

Fashion Designer
    OK, I see now what you are referring to. I have the option for the Royal games wall and gate in the rune market, but not the royal games castle. Also, my display for my runes is all mixed up, too. It's like the number of runes is out of alignment with the three different type of runes (bronze, silver, gold). Do you know if storm8 is aware of this issue and working on a fix to the bug?
    Yes, they are aware of this. See this thread in the bugs and issues section of the forum
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-%26%239733%3B