Page 123 of 394 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

New Resident
    This is a question for anyone. I can't figure out how to use my things in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by tobyfoxie View Post
    This is a question for anyone. I can't figure out how to use my things in storage.
    I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you trying to retrieve things that have been placed in inventory? Or are you trying to 'manage' your inventory?

For decorations and buildings, go to your inventory and select (click on) the item you want to place. It will then show up on the board and you can move it to the spot you'd like to place it.

For items such as crops you have grown or things you have collected (jewels, coal, stone, wood and so on...) just go to the crafting building for the item you'd like to craft, and select it. The necessary items will automatically be removed from inventory.

To place buildings and deco back into inventory, select 'edit' and then tap on the item you wish to move or store. Then select the 'store' option. There are a few items that cannot be stored.

As of right now, there is no way to clear unused items (such as extra items from special events) from the inventory or even to sort them. It is sometimes possible to sell buildings and deco by placing it on the board and choosing the sell option, however, be aware that once you sell it, it will be impossible to retrieve it.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-23-17 at 03:12 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I am at magic collaboration but cannot unlock the faerie bulb. How can I unlock it? Thanks.

Found it in my inventory....
    Last edited by CathyDucky; 05-30-17 at 09:09 AM.

seeds?

I'm finding myself with a seed shortage and wondering what drops seeds.

Definitely drops seeds: conservatory, parrot, royal peacock, faerie flowerbed, magic garden, and Aideen.

I also think (but haven't confirmed) that the harvest pergola, the faerie respite, and possible the goddess tree? might drop seeds.

Anything else good for seeds drops?
    Last edited by tartarosfalling; 05-30-17 at 04:19 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    @tartarosfalling - check out the inventory guide under 'P' for pile of seeds.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025280

Rhino Keeper
    i just bought the fortune tellers tent on sale and didnt get any quests associated with it? i always thought there were quests for it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i just bought the fortune tellers tent on sale and didnt get any quests associated with it? i always thought there were quests for it?
    Visit the tent to trigger the quests.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Visit the tent to trigger the quests.
    thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    ok so i visited the fortune tellers tent and it still didnt trigger any quest lines???

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    ok so i visited the fortune tellers tent and it still didnt trigger any quest lines???
    You need to look at the Hub thread. It can take several collections to first trigger a fortune and also a few times in between.