Page 122 of 394 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Help, the Castle goal did not complete. How do I remove the unfinished Knights Ttibute from my lands?
    It won't let me store it or sell it. I just want the ugly space hog gone.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Did you buy it before the goal told you? I've flagged this with the team.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-15-17 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Did you buy it before the goal told you? I've flagged this with the team.
    I bought it when the goal told me too. But then realized that I didn't have 10 golden eggs to build it, I have everything else.
    I only recently unlocked Glimmerwood Forest and there was no way to have 10 golden eggs, I only have 2.
    I ended up spending 500 gems and got the black horse, instead of trying the impossible (build the Knights Tribute).
    I don't want an unfinished building taking up space. Help.

I leveled up from 30 to 31 in the middle of the goal. It changed a lot of things including doubling the bear teeth needed to build a Frizzly Bear (225 to 400). I still only have 177 bear teeth. I was never offered the chance or got any jaws...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-16-17 at 04:36 AM. Reason: no edit - just a note to say I've added your post to the report for you. :) SW

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zarac18 View Post
    Thanks SpiritWind00.

May I know where can I find more information for Fashion Police from Glimmergate Pt.3 and Potion Shop Gossip from Lady Greselda?
    I find it interesting (and a little frustrating that so many goals show up but you aren't anywhere near being able to do them. I'm working on Sabina (have had the consult an expert goal for awhile and found somewhere that Sabina is the key). Now I learn that I am months/years away because the goals needed require gem items (apples, oranges and lemons).

Rant:
    I know these trees "drop from adventures" but I go on an adventure everyday (and have been for 8 months) (only missed 3 days with the recent wisp disaster) but I have only received 1 orange tree. Storyline quests should NOT require gem items. With the help of Sir Pigglesworth I've been slowly making my way through The Cooking Caravan which requires 10 lemonade, apple pies and cobblers. I only have 15 lemons. The glimmegate part 1 requires lemonade too .

Rant over: advice needed: should I expand to Lady Greselda next or the Glimmergate?

When the goals were released to most of us up to date with the main story, they were released out of order, so we never had to worry about waiting on another goal line before commencing. This is the main reason I wrote what the triggers are, because it wasn't relevant for some of us at the time, but it is critical now. You may have read a post where I said the storylines were like spaghetti? It's true!

You have to do the Glimmergate goals first; you can't begin the Greselda goals without completing all 3 parts of the glimmergate goals.

Executive Chef
    When the goals were released to most of us up to date with the main story, they were released out of order, so we never had to worry about waiting on another goal line before commencing. This is the main reason I wrote what the triggers are, because it wasn't relevant for some of us at the time, but it is critical now. You may have read a post where I said the storylines were like spaghetti? It's true!

You have to do the Glimmergate goals first; you can't begin the Greselda goals without completing all 3 parts of the glimmergate goals.
    Thanks SW. I'll expand to glimmergate as soon as poor Sabina/rapunzel is free.

I never got rouncy as I wasn't high enough level. I reached the level during the event but didn't have the building to the required level. Is it still possible to get him in some way?
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally catching up on some goals that have been sitting there through all the events. Currently I'm on Faerie Feud. I went to build the glimmer faerie and blythe faerie houses and it told me I was at my limit for structures of that type (town). So I sold a farmhouse. But it still says I'm at my limit. And yes, I force closed and reopened. A little help?
    Last edited by Em_storm; 05-17-17 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Added information
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

You'll need to sell 1 or 2 more... they are both classified as Town, so you'll need to free up 2 spaces in your cap. some players had to sell 3 to buy both. Sell another farmhouse if you can.

Rhino Keeper
    You'll need to sell 1 or 2 more... they are both classified as Town, so you'll need to free up 2 spaces in your cap. some players had to sell 3 to buy both. Sell another farmhouse if you can.
    I did indeed have to sell three buildings to build two. That math is, at best, inexact. Thanks for the help!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...