Page 120 of 394 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    It only appears periodically
    Thank you so much. I was worried since I bought gems for it and thought I had missed my window. Do you know how much it is? I heard it has good drops. I hope it's a good purchase! ☺️

Anyone knows if the valentine chickens are no longer dropping chocolate eggs and why? I have been collecting for a while to get the eggs and I haven't had not one egg in a long time. Anyone knows?
    Thank you!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There are 2 types of pink chickens - ones from the love shack and ones that were released at a different time. The latter ones do not have the special drops, so perhaps you are collecting from the wrong ones. The LS ones still drop as normal.

Farm Supplier
    I can't seem to figure out how to use the boosts. I activate one but nothing happens...for example, I am trying to speed up crops and activated the farmer boost but timer for crops has not changed. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    I can't seem to figure out how to use the boosts. I activate one but nothing happens...for example, I am trying to speed up crops and activated the farmer boost but timer for crops has not changed. Please help.
    It speeds up the timer for 3 hours. Look at the timer on a crop. If you watch closely the seconds are going very fast.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Thanks..I see now.

I have Nadia's Feathers set to hide in the settings, but they are still showing which is super distracting, especially on a small iPhone screen. They used to be hidden. Anybody know what's up with Nadina's feathers? Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    I have Nadia's Feathers set to hide in the settings, but they are still showing which is super distracting, especially on a small iPhone screen. They used to be hidden. Anybody know what's up with Nadina's feathers? Thanks.
    You turn the feathers off in Settings. click on your Menu/Settings. there is a picture of this in the Elven thread - link below if you need it.

Rhino Keeper
    I am pretty New to Castle Story, really like the game and started my first quest, I am at level 17; a. Knights tale. It seems the game is stuck on 3-3, I have done this particular part 3 times and it is not moving on, something missing? I don't know what is wrong, I also restarted the game in case that would help but no success. Can someone help please?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    I am pretty New to Castle Story, really like the game and started my first quest, I am at level 17; a. Knights tale. It seems the game is stuck on 3-3, I have done this particular part 3 times and it is not moving on, something missing? I don't know what is wrong, I also restarted the game in case that would help but no success. Can someone help please?
    Hi. So you are on this step for day 3.
    Goal 3 Collect light and dark wisps 0/3 GO |

From post 2:
    The goal will complete when you have 3 wisps. You may need to go on several/lots of adventures to get the wisps.

Do you have 3 wisps in your inventory?