Page 119 of 394 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying to upgrade my jousting arena it needs gold piping to craft that it is not available anywhere for me to craft any help is appreciated thank you

Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    I'm trying to upgrade my jousting arena it needs gold piping to craft that it is not available anywhere for me to craft any help is appreciated thank you
    You'll need to trigger 'Needs More Sparkle' before the crafting ability appears. Here's a link to that set of goals.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364428
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-07-17 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Removed the random 'never'. Where did that come from?!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    You'll need to trigger 'Needs More Sparkle' before the crafting ability appears. Here's a link to that set of goals.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364428
    Thank you very much

Rhino Keeper
    Here is another question just received this
    8: Shard #3 Tabernum Research: Agriculture
    * Pay 65,000 coin for research 0/1 PAY (skip 30 gems)
    * Use 40 Glimmerdust for research 0/40 USE (skip 40)
    * Use 40 Purple Petals for research 0/40 USE (skip 20)
    Rewards: 20xp plus decreases energy costs to harvest crops
    Congratulations:

i completed that goal but when I harvested crops I didn't receive more crops and of course it uses 1 energy per crop so how does it reduce the energy required to harvest crops

Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Here is another question just received this
    8: Shard #3 Tabernum Research: Agriculture
    * Pay 65,000 coin for research 0/1 PAY (skip 30 gems)
    * Use 40 Glimmerdust for research 0/40 USE (skip 40)
    * Use 40 Purple Petals for research 0/40 USE (skip 20)
    Rewards: 20xp plus decreases energy costs to harvest crops
    Congratulations:

i completed that goal but when I harvested crops I didn't receive more crops and of course it uses 1 energy per crop so how does it reduce the energy required to harvest crops
    Next time you harvest, watch your energy count. This one gives back some energy while harvesting. I seem to average about one energy returned for every five plants harvested, but sometimes more. It's awesome with the boost from the elves, because you get double everything dropped...crops and energy!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-07-17 at 07:56 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you princess that's awesome I don't have the elves yet I'm trying to get them now lol

Ok is anyone else having trouble collecting dark & light wisp? I've gone to the forest 4 or 5 times & so far I've only gotten 1 dark wisp. Give me a break. I get this is a challenge but don't you think it should be able to be accompanied a timely manner. If the programmers what long time players to stop playing they are on the right path! Castle Story A Knights Tale

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelsagain View Post
    Ok is anyone else having trouble collecting dark & light wisp? I've gone to the forest 4 or 5 times & so far I've only gotten 1 dark wisp. Give me a break. I get this is a challenge but don't you think it should be able to be accompanied a timely manner. If the programmers what long time players to stop playing they are on the right path! Castle Story A Knights Tale
    Yes, loads of posts with same question in the main thread. Just need to keep trying.... Good luck!

Hello!
    I have been trying to find the Gold Mine in the market to purchase it for more than two weeks. I bought gems just for it but can't seem to find it. I wrote to S8 and was directed here instead.
    Can someone please help me? Is it no longer available at all? Or does it become available whenever they want to offer it?
    Thank you in advance for helping me with this.
    Btw, I love this game! Lol 😘

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    Hello!
    I have been trying to find the Gold Mine in the market to purchase it for more than two weeks. I bought gems just for it but can't seem to find it. I wrote to S8 and was directed here instead.
    Can someone please help me? Is it no longer available at all? Or does it become available whenever they want to offer it?
    Thank you in advance for helping me with this.
    Btw, I love this game! Lol ��
    It only appears periodically